Search results

  1. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is "Number 9 Day" with The Count (really? Nothing related to st. Patrick's day?).
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Henry Winkler

    Fozzie, Gonzo, Robin, and Janice.
  3. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Oops, it's actually called "What a Story Day" (maybe it should be hosted by Tommy Wiseau "The Room" :) ).
  4. M

    The Muppet Mindset

    How ironic. I sent Ryan a WMW article on the same character a few weeks ago, and was told it'd have to wait another week because of his vacation. Not sure if you were aware or not... Though I feel your article was much better-written than mine.
  5. M

    Jim Henson's Red Book

    Today's entry was about The Frog Prince, including images of promotional material and a review: http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/03/16/3-1971/ It's interesting seeing some promotional material for the sponsor, including some images and being "written" by Kermit the Frog. Each frame is...
  6. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is "Write a Story Day" with Cookie Monster.
  7. M

    Muppet Comics Cancelled?

    I know Ryan is currently on vacation, but I wonder if it would be a good idea to suggest he do a sub website like that.
  8. M

    Your Muppet mistakes

    When I first saw the Muppet Babies episode Muppet Babies: The Next Generation, before we got to the scene with Animal as a Yoda parody named Yodie, I thought they had called him Odie. And was expecting the Garfield character to appear. At the time I was unfamiliar with Yoda. When watching...
  9. M

    Muppet Babies - 20+ years later

    I reckon that if the series ever does get released, the hardest episode to release would be This Little Piggy Went to Hollywood. That used a lot of TV and film footage, and a lot of the footage seemed important to the plot. Editing all those scenes out would shorten it significantly. Though...
  10. M

    The hardest Muppets to draw

    Who do you think are the hardest Muppets to draw? Now, I like to draw, but I'm not too good with proportions. I can usually get the basics of a character, but some are harder to draw than others. I feel it's hard to draw characters with beady eyes, or similar kinds of eyes (do Bean Bunny and...
  11. M

    Redeeming Villains in Stories - Right or Wrong?

    There's a lot of fictional characters who glorif naughty behavior who aren't portrayed/viewed as bad guys, like Bart Simpson and maybe Stewie Griffin. I hate it when people defend their brothers or sisters, especially if I'm making fun of them. I feel like those who insult their siblings...
  12. M

    Your Forum Wishlist

    I've been thinking that it might be a good idea to make a "Sesame People" folder, like the "Henson People" one, for threads about the human actors and anybody else on Sesame Street/Sesame Workshop staff who haven't done much additonal work for Henson.
  13. M

    Redeeming Villains in Stories - Right or Wrong?

    I never saw Ferris as a villian type. He is the star of the movie, the one we're supposed to care about. Though I would have wanted his sister to get him in trouble (I don't, however, think I'd have wanted Mr. Rooney to win). Sure, he does a bad thing, skipping school and making others think...
  14. M

    Muppet Comics Cancelled?

    I can't believe that Boom! keeps the rights to any unpublished comics, requiring Disney to buy the comic rights if they want them released. I don't think Boom! would be allowed to release it if the contract for Muppet comics has expired. Regarding Farscape comics and the lack of coverage of...
  15. M

    When characters are shown with legs...

    It would probably be easier to just attach a lower half to a character who wears pants, though I wonder how noticable it would be to do so. I have a feeling that when Gonzo has legs legs are "permaneantly" attached to the puppet used. And I imagine for a character like Fozzie it would be...
  16. M

    Ultra rare characters you'd love to see

    Here's the Busby twins in action. And judging by their few known appearances, it's no wonder they didn't do more. They were pretty much one-joke characters. http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/306dc99e-1593-11dd-b10a-6119e86ae19b/the_busby_twins_buy_a_candle
  17. M

    Ultra rare characters you'd love to see

    Maybe Herry has a shedding problem below the waiste and has to wear pants.
  18. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Today is Shoes Day with Oscar.
  19. M

    Ultra rare characters you'd love to see

    I'd have liked to have seen the characters from the "Long Time No See" number used again. The barber, the lead singer and his friends... Seems they might have made cool recurring characters. Also Dr. Thad and the Medications (though it seems Dr. Thad and the barber are similar in desing and...
  20. M

    When characters are shown with legs...

    I've been wondering, whenever a full-body shot of a Muppet is shown, do they usually build a version of the chracter with a whole body (legs, waiste, etc.), or do they just put legs onto the puppet (maybe by pinning or velcrowing the legs).
Top