Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

Redsonga

Reaction score
Redsonga - I had Rainbow Brite dolls, Strawberry Shortcake dolls, My Little Ponies and Care Bears too. I still have most of them in a box at my parents house.

I think the 80's was a great time to be a kid. I'm probably biased just because I was a kid in the 80's, but I still think it was a good time to be a kid.
If any of them ever need a new home I collect them :excited:. They would be very safe :smile:.
I loved being born in the 80's because it was so colorful and full of imagination..not like today when the clothing is really blah:coy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I never liked Chuck E Cheese. Even as a kid I really didnt like it there. I didnt really like any of their games either. They have nasty pizza. But then again, I never really liked pizza to begin with. the only pizza I will eat is white pizza (you know, the kind without the sauce) or Pizza Hut's thick crust pizza.

The only thing I like about Chuck E was the places that had that Jurrasic Park game where you sit in a car thingy and shoot at the T Rex thats chasing you. The seat moved too

Redsonga

Reaction score
I like their pizza :smile:! But then I just love pizza period :3. I will eat nearly anything if it has cheese on it :3.
And I like Chuck E Cheese:smile:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mr. Gatti's has nasty pizza too, I don't know WHAT they put in their pizza sauce, but it could be labeled as bio-hazard!

Again, like I said, Mr. Gatti's is only good for little kids who want to play in their arcade room, or old people who need CHEAP pizza.

Ci Ci's is the Taj Mahal compared to Mr. Gatti's!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Ci Ci's is the Taj Mahal compared to Mr. Gatti's!
The last time I had Cici's pizza I almost threw up, no joke. That was about 6 years ago.

Anybody remember the television show "Small Wonder" where the Lawson family had a robot named Vici who looked like a little 10 year old girl?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The last time I had Cici's pizza I almost threw up, no joke. That was about 6 years ago.
It's easy to WAY over indulge yourself at Ci Cis', lol.

I just remembered something else abot the 80s.

In 1985 my parents got married. Afterwards, they decided to engage in a joint venture to produce a quality child; through a magic process, they were visited by their Fairy God-like-person who said they would have their quality child by the summer of 1989; the Fairy God-like-person went to work and soon had a beautiful baby girl planned for the expant parent. Unforunately, the Fairy God-like-person's arch nemesis, simply known as Carl, had a scheme up his sleeve; the night before the Fairy God-like-person was to present the couple's new perfect baby girl, Carl snuck and switched her out, so with Fairy God-like-person delivered the new baby to the highly anticipating couple, they were all shocked to find, instead, some off-brand, second-hand little male-type-humanoid-thing, that apparently was broken.

The deal was the deal, Fairy God-like-person was fired, stripped of his powers, and perished, while the couple decided to keep the broken baby.

And that my friends, is how I come to be.

SSLFan

Reaction score
In 1985 my parents got married. Afterwards, they decided to engage in a joint venture to produce a quality child; through a magic process, they were visited by their Fairy God-like-person who said they would have their quality child by the summer of 1989; the Fairy God-like-person went to work and soon had a beautiful baby girl planned for the expant parent. Unforunately, the Fairy God-like-person's arch nemesis, simply known as Carl, had a scheme up his sleeve; the night before the Fairy God-like-person was to present the couple's new perfect baby girl, Carl snuck and switched her out, so with Fairy God-like-person delivered the new baby to the highly anticipating couple, they were all shocked to find, instead, some off-brand, second-hand little male-type-humanoid-thing, that apparently was broken.

The deal was the deal, Fairy God-like-person was fired, stripped of his powers, and perished, while the couple decided to keep the broken baby.

And that my friends, is how I come to be.
Good story. Tell us another one!
It was good? Sounds to me like he's saying he'd wish he was never born or something.:confused::stick_out_tongue: