Muppet Central "I Love the 80's!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But the 80's had some great tv shows. Here's a little rap from the guys on Perfect Strangers and Head Of The Class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXOa-WE0l2M
I rememebr seeing a different one of those. But I love the comment and say that that was the point where rap music died, haha!:big_grin:

I always wanted to be one of the Kids on KIDS INCORPRATED.
and, did anyone else get up at 6am every morning to "Mousercise" with the Disney Channel?
I like Duck Presents before it became Quack Pack. But I never wanted to be a KID that was INCORPRATED. lol! But I liked the show though.

Son of Enik

Reaction score
In 1985, Vince McMahon took the biggest risk of his career and launched WrestleMania which still runs annually 24 years later! McMahon along with Hulk Hogan and many others changed wrestling forever on March 31, 1985 in Madison Square Garden. Mr.T. was Hulk's partner in the main event, Liberace' was there, Billy Martin, Muhammed Ali, Cyndi Lauper...ah, where it all began!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Reagan was president and Mulroney was prime minister when I was born. That's all I know.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm '80s, let's see...

The height of catchy commercial jingles, the likes of which we'll never see again. :smile:

"Raise your hand, on demand, if you're sure!"

I also love how so much of the music and the TV shows had this atmosphere of electronics and robotics and an far out outer spacey feel. It made the whole time very distinctic.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I love Mr's T! He's my favorite person, heh! T rules!
Mr. T: "I Pity the fool, who dosen't watch the A-Team"
Me: "Go away Mr T"
Mr. T: "No! I want my van"
Me: ug
:coy:
gosh, so many interesting things were going on in the 80's sometimes i wish i was born in the 80's

SSLFan

Reaction score
In the 80's we got two Big Bird traveling specials, Big Bird in China and Big Bird in Japan. Sweet, huh?

Redsonga

Reaction score
I was born the same year as "Beat It" and still love that song, also the love of 80's music was pretty much implanted in me at birth *lol* And My Little Pony, Cabbage Patch Kids, Popples, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I was born when the single "Beat It" was dethroned of Lionel Richie's "All Night Long" single.