The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, Underdog even had a cartoon of the original show on the DVD, did this even have any of that? Maybe the special edition would have Alvin and the Chipmunks doing Witch Doctor or the one where they sing the Xmas song about Alvin wanting a hula hoop or whatever. Maybe one of the cartoons on it or something. It'll be interesting the way that this film is repackaged.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay...

I just read on another forum that the DVD includes a featurette where Janice Karman actually cries over how Simon originally wasn't a popular character compared to Alvin and Theodore, and how she vowed to make him just as popular.

Now, apparently, Simon and Jeanette are the most popular with the general public, which I find hard to believe, because they're my favorites, and usually, anything I like, everybody else hates, so I always assumed they'd be the least popular.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Simon ROCKS, Theodore was my favorite, but you can't beat Simon. I think he's a great character. I don't know though. Simon usually could be considered the least favorite because Theodore was great and of course it was "Alvin and the Chipmunks" not Simon and the Chipmunks, but then again, the person you perceive to be the least popular ends up being the most popular, so Simon is probably the best out of all of em.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now, apparently, Simon and Jeanette are the most popular with the general public, which I find hard to believe, because they're my favorites, and usually, anything I like, everybody else hates, so I always assumed they'd be the least popular.
I've seen buttons that had Simon's picture on it that said "I love Geeks." That's basically as popular as it got, geek culture and all.

Anyway, I saw the DVD ads.... same dang thing they did with the dang trailer. They focused on the wrong parts of the film, and used them out of context again. The farting, the poo joke, lines of dialogue that were dubbed in the wrong scenes. Even the coffee scene. All used out of context featuring the loudness and crassness that wasn't so prevalant in the actual film.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
I can't find the dvd of Alvin and the Chipmunks everything is sold out. Please help me tell me where to go find the dvd of Alvin and the Chipmunks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen buttons that had Simon's picture on it that said "I love Geeks." That's basically as popular as it got, geek culture and all.
Aw, Simon's more of a nerd than a geek, but people often get the two mixed up. But I guess you have a point... been to FanFiction.Net, there's A LOT of stories focused on Simon and Jeanette, but there's also an increasing number of Alvin and Brittany stories. Poor Theodore and Eleanor, they seem rather under-rated.

I can't find the dvd of Alvin and the Chipmunks everything is sold out. Please help me tell me where to go find the dvd of Alvin and the Chipmunks!
Best Buy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was at the supermarket yesterday. :search:
Lol, who says "supermarket" anymore?

But yesterday? I thought it wasn't supposed to be released until today?

EDIT: Oh wait, I'm a day late, lol, it was April 1 yesterday. What's wrong with my brain today?

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
thanks for the info! Mom will get it in bestbuy or walmart! today or tomorrow!