What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Pork

Reaction score
I just bought Corpse Bride, I'll give it to my sister for Christmas.

vaati64

Reaction score
about 2 weeks ago, I bought Emmet otter's jugband christmas because I have never seen it before, and after today can actually watch it!

Kiki

Reaction score
The last Waltz. I've been meaning to get it on DVD because it's so great, I haven't seen it since I saw it in theatres earlier this year.

Quesal

Reaction score
The last DVD I got was Sesame Songs: Monster Hits on DVD. I love it! So much Harry and Frazzle. Gotta love it!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well the last DVD I bought was Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

Mainly, just because I still want to collect all the original Disney classics (none of thoes awful direct to videos) and because I wanted that free collecible coin you can get by buying the DVD.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The last DVD i got (from a freind) is "Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Essentials."

Because i'm starting to get back into watching it again. Also i asked my freind to get it for me if i bought him something for Christmas too. So he got it for me.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well the last DVD I bought was Disney's Sleeping Beauty.

Mainly, just because I still want to collect all the original Disney classics (none of thoes awful direct to videos) and because I wanted that free collecible coin you can get by buying the DVD.
Yea, I want that too! They completely redid the background artwork to fit wide screen formant.