What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I have that DVD with the Jack bust, I bought it when it first came out. It's super sweet I think your sister is going to really enjoy it, :wink:

vaati64

Reaction score
the mummy trilogy, because I have been wanting to buy them after watching the mummy and the mummy returns for the first time a while ago

Pork

Reaction score
The nightmare before Christmas. 2 disc with special features...yay special features!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I got "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" for Christmas. But I haven't bought a DVD in ages.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Christmas gifts from my wife were a few Blu-rays!

• Kung-Fu Panda
• Transformers
• Indy 4
• The Mummy

And since then, with Christmas monies (okay), I've gotten:

• Elf (DVD)
• Mission Impossible 3 (Blu-ray)
• Eagle Eye (Blu-ray)

I LOVE MOVIES! Trying to build up my Blu-ray collection by getting any new releases in that format, plus older titles are becoming more available in my area. I still need to pick up Prince Caspian though. Tried to today, but my Slave*Mart was sold out! :sympathy:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I have that DVD with the Jack bust, I bought it when it first came out. It's super sweet I think your sister is going to really enjoy it, :wink:
She LOVES it, as soon as she saw it she was like "IT'S JACK" and she hated that I whooped her butt in giving gifts every year lol.

Daniel

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The Simpsons Season 11, see my post in the what made you frown today thread for details

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just bought Walt Disney's Rocketman,

I've never actually seen it, but it wasn't very much and I thought I'd give it a shot

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yesterday i bought "Walt Disney's Saludos Amigos & The Three Caballeros" the newer DVD. Not the ones you had to buy both of the DVDs. This one has both on one DVD. Then today i bought the "Goldielocks and The 3 Bears Show" DVD.

Love Disney older stuff and i couldn't resiet on getting the other Unstable Fables. Haven't been able to watch the USF yet. But i will later.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Legend of Zelda Complete Series set. Because I had a gift card and it was on sale :smile: