What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well due to being broke I haven't been able to buy DVDs, but I had a pretty good christmas and I got these DVDs...

Step Brothers (I never seen it before, but I guess my sisther thought I would like it)
Wall-E Special 3 disc set (I love this movie and been waiting since it's release to get it and I was super happy:excited:)
The Dark Knight (come with a mini comic book and a replica of Two-Face's coin)
The Complete series of Fraggle Rock :excited:

Xerus

Reaction score
I didn't by it, but this Christmas I got as a present the sci-fi, comedy movie called GalaxyQuest. About a group of TV stars from an old Star Trek like TV series get abducted by a real alien race and expect them to save their planet from an evil force, not realizing these warriors were only actors.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Step Brothers (I never seen it before, but I guess my sister thought I would like it)
Oh man! I have been wanting to see this movie so badly! If there is one movie I want to see right now, it is this one!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh man! I have been wanting to see this movie so badly! If there is one movie I want to see right now, it is this one!
I just saw it today, it's actually pretty funny, I really enjoyed it. It's not the best comdey, but still really good. I would recommend it

yetiman

Reaction score
The Adventures of Milo & Otis, because I haven't seen that movie since I was about 10 years old.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I bought Mamma Mia!

I have never seen it before but love the music. I loved the movie! :big_grin: Just not as much as I love Hairspray.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ok, the last DVD I bought was for Xmas and it was for my dad. The Looney Tunes Golden Collection Vol. 1. My sister got the Nightmare before Christmas Special Collectors Edition that included a bust of Jack Skeleton that you could dress up, and a special 3rd disc that you could put the movie on your iPod and/or computer. Also has a few other things that were pretty cool. So yeah, she made out like a fricken bandit.

Daniel

Erine81981

Reaction score
I hope to buy that one version of "Nightmare Before Christmas" with the Bust of Jack. When i first saw it i thought that's all it was till i found out it was the movie as well and so i bought the other verison that came out.

Ok. The newest DVDs that i've bought so far are.

Scrubs: Season 5 & 6 (because i love the show)

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Vol. 10.2 (Which has a different movie then the first MST3K Vol. 10 came out)

Mystery Science Theater 3000: The 20th Annivery DVD set (You gotta love it)