What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Quesal

Reaction score
I got a DVD of a group of Irish Tenors called The High Kings performing on Dublin. Those guys and their band are amazing!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is what i got and why in the last week and this starting week.

Futurarma: Beader's Game( I really enjoy the charactrers and just love Matt Grenging)

Kit Kittredge: An American Girl (she is just the cutest little girl i've ever seen and she's a really good actress)

Wall-E (because it's a wonderful movie and i love anytype of animation movies)

vaati64

Reaction score
jeff dunham's christmas special (because I love jeff dunham)
Wall-E (because I love that movie)
and Tropic Thunder the 2-disc unrated director's cut edition (because that has become like my favorite movie of all time)

hoopless

Reaction score
i got elmo's countdown to christmas yesterday because i saw it and wanted it and it was cheap

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
i got elmo's countdown to christmas yesterday because i saw it and wanted it and it was cheap
I would say that is actually a pretty good thing to own and have around! I actually liked it even though some fans think that it could have been better.

hoopless

Reaction score
I would say that is actually a pretty good thing to own and have around! I actually liked it even though some fans think that it could have been better.
yeah i hadn't seen it until buying it but what i had read made me want to and i made the family sit down and watch it with me and all apart from my older brother (who walked off half way through) enjoyed it. particularly the last half which seemed to know what i expected from it.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw "Playtime with Grover" on sale for $5 so I snapped up one fuzzy-and-blue DVD.

Nick22

Reaction score
the last dvd i bought was it's a very merry muppet christams movie. i bought it today at tops for 10.99. it was great! i loved it! :flirt:

Xerus

Reaction score
I ordered me a classic DFE cartoon series from the 70's. Return to the Planet of the Apes. Based off the Planet of the Apes movie.