What was the last DVD you bought and why?

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Beavis and Butthead Vol. 1 (Just because i grew up watching the show even if it was stupid)
I love Beavis and Butthead. It's so stupid it's funny.

I have no idea of what I last purchased, but tommorow I am going to finally go and buy "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland", because I saw it for $10, and comes with a 'Making of'. Not to mention that I love Grouches:grouchy:!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love Beavis and Butthead. It's so stupid it's funny.

I have no idea of what I last purchased, but tommorow I am going to finally go and buy "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland", because I saw it for $10, and comes with a 'Making of'. Not to mention that I love Grouches:grouchy:!
Loved that movie. I have it too but for some reason the making of it isn't all what it's cut out to be. It's just a few minutes and not even any of the Puppeteers are shown but not to put it down i still loved the movie to begin with.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Loved that movie. I have it too but for some reason the making of it isn't all what it's cut out to be. It's just a few minutes and not even any of the Puppeteers are shown but not to put it down i still loved the movie to begin with.
Lol too late. I got it bout an hour ago. Can't wait to watch for the err, 3rd time ever!( I saw part of it twice on tv)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lol too late. I got it bout an hour ago. Can't wait to watch for the err, 3rd time ever!( I saw part of it twice on tv)
Oh well. You'll still enjoy it. My favorite song from the movie is "Take the First Step." Plus the part where he goes to wash his blanket. Always loved scenes where they come up with a beat with whatevers there be it a box or a bottle. Funny stuff.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Alvin and the Chipmunks Classic Holiday Gift Set

Why? Because I like the Chipmunks Christmas special and wanted to see what the Halloween and Thanksgiving ones were all about. A little disappointing (I've only watched the Halloween disc for now), but it was nice to see some old episodes from their 80s series. I wish they'd put the WHOLE show on DVD, however.

anytimepally

Reaction score
The Alfred Hitchcock Premiere Collection.. 8 Films, five of them in their best-ever editions!

Pork

Reaction score
I bought Muppet Show season two and Fraggle Rock season four on Wednesday. Because I "needed" them in my collection.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last DVD I just bought was South Park season 11. I have all season sets released so far, I love it.

I'm also probably going to buy Wall-E, cause man I totally love that movie.