Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
So, am I right in thinking that the only two Master Replicas Muppets that have come out are Kermit and (soon) Gonzo?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
The only ones I have seen are the prototype ones that you have shown and the ones that Terry Made, other than the one I posted up as well. Where is the Muppet replica masters when we need them? Terry, Travis? We need your Muppet wisdom here. Also, we would love to know what is up for next year?

Please,please,please. :halo:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hey again Guys,

Well its a start....................

Literally just recieved the Master Replicas newsletter, nothing about Muppets..........................................

But................

It says in the small ''Coming Soon'' Box,

Muppets Photo Puppet.

No other news yet, but at least its coming!

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
whats the preorder dates for these 2 babys again! :smirk:
According from Amy(MR), next Monday(5/21) for Gonzo, followed in 2 weeks (6/4) for Animal.Remember that these are the start of pre-ordering only and it could be up to a couple of months before they finally ship.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Just two weeks between them? That's agrivating because there's no way I can afford to pre-order both...I can't believe that there is no news on this, if it's this close to the release. Either they have problems, or else the release dates are somehow wrong...

I don't understaaand it.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Oooh! Just two weeks between them? That's agrivating because there's no way I can afford to pre-order both...I can't believe that there is no news on this, if it's this close to the release. Either they have problems, or else the release dates are somehow wrong...

I don't understaaand it.
Just because ordering is so close together doesn't mean shipping will be too, and MR doesn't charge until they ship. So unless you're buying from an authorized dealer who precharges you for your orders, you should be fine.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, interesting. I didn't realise that. Thanks, I can breathe again now. (Not that I stopped breathing at the thought of not getting Animal...*shify eyes*...of course not.)

tomahawk

Reaction score
I would think, and hope it's not so, but the fact that Corgi/Master Replicas lost the Lucasfilm license does not look favorably on the Muppet stuff. I think indirectly, since Star Wars stuff seemed to be Master Replicas big seller, they might not be around much longer. Hoping for the best though.

Status
Not open for further replies.