Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetperson

Reaction score
It comes from Amy at Master Replicas, which was tucked away in a forum post.I cant beleive that we havent had more notice either.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Just got a weekly e-mail from MasterReplicas. Strange, they don't mention anything in there.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey, punch"n"judy, how or where did you get the Gonzo set up photo?
I would say Gonzo is around the same size as Kermit.I am looking at a group photo of the Photo puppets from the back of Nascar packaging, and Gonzo is just a bit smaller, but when you take into consideration that he is leaning back, by the time he straightens up, he would be the same height.(Before leg stretch torchure Ha Ha!)

mrsieve

Reaction score
how or where did you get the Gonzo set up photo?
Just do a Google image search of the Muppets, or Gonzo etc, and your bound to find it. That Gonzo pic is from a set of pictures from Muppets from Space. Mostly behind the scene pictures, which are really cool to see. I believe the set was taken with a young lady who had cancer (she also played the lamb in the breakfast table scene).

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just do a Google image search of the Muppets, or Gonzo etc, and your bound to find it. That Gonzo pic is from a set of pictures from Muppets from Space. Mostly behind the scene pictures, which are really cool to see. I believe the set was taken with a young lady who had cancer (she also played the lamb in the breakfast table scene).
Thanks for your help and input.But I guess a google search is too daunting after typing in muppets Gonzo and seeing that there are 14,700 images!:eek:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the board and happy to be here. I have been trying forever to get on this message board and now here I am! I cannot wait to pre-orderGonzo in little over a week from now. Hope to get to talk to you all soon!

:smile: :concern: :halo:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey Muppet Caper!

It's great to see you here. I agree, I can hardly wait any longer for get this thing! Or at least see a new image, it feels like forever since it was anounced, and my poor Kermit's getting lonely!

Status
Not open for further replies.