Human Cast Catelogue--Please Check!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dunno if it does. Me, I just use it when replying to people/multiple people and I don't/can't use "Reply" to do so.

BTW: BEAR2. Another long-time member we've lost to that thing called "real life". :sigh:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Looks like they were here as recently as three months ago, which is a lot better than the ten years I thought it was under the old username. I'll send them a message.

scarecroe

Reaction score
In the meantime, is anyone else still around who was here in the "olden" days and might remember where the Harriet name came from?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean as in David's grandmother? Thought that came from a specific episode, dunno which though.

Gordon Matt

Reaction score
One other thing, they talk about how Matt Robinson continued to voice Roosevelt Franklin in the "classroom" sketches after he was no longer playing Gordon -- how long did that continue?

Also, Roscoe Orman was part of these as the voice of Hardhead Henry Harris. But those sketches started before Roscoe Orman was on the show -- I know he and Matt Robinson were acquaintances and I read at least one account that said it was Matt who told him they were recasting Gordon again. But it seems unlikely that Roscoe would have been in Muppet sketches before he was even on the show.

hooperfan

Reaction score
One other thing, they talk about how Matt Robinson continued to voice Roosevelt Franklin in the "classroom" sketches after he was no longer playing Gordon -- how long did that continue?

Also, Roscoe Orman was part of these as the voice of Hardhead Henry Harris. But those sketches started before Roscoe Orman was on the show -- I know he and Matt Robinson were acquaintances and I read at least one account that said it was Matt who told him they were recasting Gordon again. But it seems unlikely that Roscoe would have been in Muppet sketches before he was even on the show.
I know he's credited as Hardhead on the Christmas album, but I don't think he did the voice in the sketches on the show. On Muppet Wiki, it says "performer unknown"

Gordon Matt

Reaction score
I know he's credited as Hardhead on the Christmas album, but I don't think he did the voice in the sketches on the show. On Muppet Wiki, it says "performer unknown"
That makes sense. I have to go back and watch Roscoe Orman's interview with the Archive Of American Television. I thought he mentioned there that he did the voice of Hardhead Henry Harris.