Human Cast Catelogue--Please Check!

mikebennidict

Reaction score
(I'm pretty sure Raul Julia came on in the 2nd season and left in the 3rd because 1 of the SSU shows from 1970 had him. that was the 1 where he and 1 of the kids were setting up a table and Oscar comes out and pulls the table cloth out messing it up.

BEAR

Reaction score
Next group + the 3 Gordons...

Next group:

Chet O'Brien (as Mr. Macintosh): Seasons 3-23
Charlotte Rae (as Molly the Mail Lady): Season 3
Buffy Sainte-Marie (as Buffy): Seasons 8-12
Ward Saxton (as Mike): Seasons 21 & 22
Clarice Taylor (as Harriet, David's Grandma): Seasons 8-21
**someone help me out with this one. I believe she only appeared once in a while during that time frame and may not have been on every season. Should I just say that she appeared recurringly between seasons 8 and 21?
Gedde Watanabe (as Hiroshi): Season 20

The 3 Gordons:
Matt Robinson: Seasons 1, 2, and 3
Hal Miller: Seasons 4 & 5
Roscoe Orman: Seasons 6-36 (present)

StickOfButter

Reaction score
Don't forget Cody, Buffy St. Marie's little boy! They were two of my favorites when I was very young. I keep thinking about finding some of Buffy's cds--she had a big folk career before she was on the show.

BEAR

Reaction score
StickOfButter said:
Don't forget Cody, Buffy St. Marie's little boy! They were two of my favorites when I was very young. I keep thinking about finding some of Buffy's cds--she had a big folk career before she was on the show.

Thanks. I am trying to steer clear of the child actors on the show for now, unless they had a specific role on the show, such as Miles, Gabby or Carlos. Was Buffy's kid a fairly specific part of the show? I suppose I could still include him, but his information may have to be included along with Buffy's since there isn't much on him.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The only time I remember seeing Ruthie on season 30 was on the cooking with ruthie segments.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I recognize that "BEAR" hasn't been on this forum since 2011, but does anyone know what site they were compiling this list for?

We're trying to figure out where the name Harriet comes from.