Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Even worse, I heard that now there'll actually be fines imposed if you don't do what people should have been doing for months and actually put the masks on. At least you had a chance to spend time with your family at the swamp Robin, the last time my sibs and I went out for anything was that concert back in March a week before the whole outbreak/quarantine began. :sigh: And we can still go to buy groceries and stuff from the market, so there's that bit of good light too.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Even worse, I heard that now there'll actually be fines imposed if you don't do what people should have been doing for months and actually put the masks on. At least you had a chance to spend time with your family at the swamp Robin, the last time my sibs and I went out for anything was that concert back in March a week before the whole outbreak/quarantine began. :sigh: And we can still go to buy groceries and stuff from the market, so there's that bit of good light too.
Robin: Yeah, that's true. Thanks Ed. I had a lot of fun with my frog family :smile: Wearing a mask was a a pain in the butt in public for all of us.. But we made the best of it by getting designed ones .And it was a necessity. Plus we didn't go out often.
One of my friends was saying that there's a curfew again in Southern Florida.
Robin: They'll be issuing it in the swamp too, my dad said. This whole thing is a mess . he scrunches up his face in anger like his Uncle Kermit

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And this is Florida we're talking about, one of the two states that made a big to-do statement about opening the state for sports/business opportunities. I'm ever so glad our plans to visit WDW this December fell through, it'll be a madhouse what with the basketball and soccer leagues playing their championship tournaments there in the next few months.

As for our curfew, it's been rolled back to 10 PM to 5 AM here, not that Mom or I rully go anywhere what with playing daycare center to our niece.

*Settles in to watch the automated fireworks display later tonight, we couldn't get :crazy: to do the honors this year what with him in his own self-quarantined bomb shelter home.

Katzi428

Reaction score
And this is Florida we're talking about, one of the two states that made a big to-do statement about opening the state for sports/business opportunities. I'm ever so glad our plans to visit WDW this December fell through, it'll be a madhouse what with the basketball and soccer leagues playing their championship tournaments there in the next few months.

As for our curfew, it's been rolled back to 10 PM to 5 AM here, not that Mom or I rully go anywhere what with playing daycare center to our niece.

*Settles in to watch the automated fireworks display later tonight, we couldn't get :crazy: to do the honors this year what with him in his own self-quarantined bomb shelter home.
I'm sorry your trip to WDW got cancelled. :frown: Maybe in a couple of years when everyone isn't so panic stricken. The cast members (employees of WDW ) are going to be after everyone w/ hand sanitizer & thermometers anyway. If you're even a point over 98.6 degrees , then you can't even go in the park!
I wasn't aware of the curfews again until my friend mentioned it last night. (I'm in northern FL. So no curfew here yet.I'm sure it'll hit soon)
Watches a nervous looking Gaffer go running from the living room to under my bed
Gaffer? You OK baby? Awww it's only fireworks on TV
her wide eyes peek at me from under the bed . Loud noises scare her

Katzi428

Reaction score
Knowing how sad Robin feels since today would have been Jerry Nelson's birthday , I get Robin's favorite flavor of Bai (orange) out of the fridge , get a bag of his favorite chips & knock on his door.
Robin: Yeah?

Me: Can I come in?
Robin: Guess so.
I enter the room: Hi
Robin : Hey
handing him the chips and Bai Want some chips and Bai to make you feel a bit better?
Robin taking the chips and Bai Thanks . opening the Bai and taking a drink ......That's tasty. Hey Mom?
Hmmm?
Robin: Mr. Nelson died when he was 78 . Is that long for humans?
Yeah...I'd say so. Some people live to be over 100! But that's pretty unusual
Robin: If he was alive today he'd be 85.
True. I'm sure he's glad to be reunited with his daughter Christine. She was very sick.
Robin: Oh yeah, that's right.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hooboy settling myself into a chair with a bowl of ice cream
:sympathy:: What's wrong Kat?
School won't be opening again in late August. So Robin's going to take classes on the computer again. . He was looking forward to going back to school.
Prairie: Robin?? Looking forward to going back to school? Are you sure you're talking about the right kid?
I don't think it's so much the idea of school, Prairie . It's the idea of seeing his friends and interacting with them.
Prairie. Ahhhh....nodding in understanding . Yeah ...it would have been fun to go down to Sesame Street to see Rosita and everyone without wearing a mask .
Right. We can't even see our friends around here without the 6 foot rule and wearing masks.
:hungry:: We heve tu wear gluves und mesks wen delivering bred und ceke tu our frends .
Sad, huh?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Due to looking after my niece as the birthday baking craziness ensues at home, I wasn't able to listen to the Jerrython on MCR. Then again, I haven't been listening to much MCR over the last year or so.
:insatiable: Your sister baking cakes for the little niece?
No, just lots of meringues/cupcakes, some filled with guava and others with that hazelnut-chocolate thing that I loathe. Frankly, I'm looking forward to the day I can make it myself to teach her to enjoy a good PB and pickle sandwich since she already likes the individual components.
:insatiable: Me think me stick to good ol' Little Jimmy sandwiches instead.
*Reference to a sketch where Cookie Monster had two different cookies, put one between two of the other and called it "Little Jimmy" all to teach the concept of "between".

Katzi428

Reaction score
Due to looking after my niece as the birthday baking craziness ensues at home, I wasn't able to listen to the Jerrython on MCR. Then again, I haven't been listening to much MCR over the last year or so.
:insatiable: Your sister baking cakes for the little niece?
No, just lots of meringues/cupcakes, some filled with guava and others with that hazelnut-chocolate thing that I loathe. Frankly, I'm looking forward to the day I can make it myself to teach her to enjoy a good PB and pickle sandwich since she already likes the individual components.
:insatiable: Me think me stick to good ol' Little Jimmy sandwiches instead.
*Reference to a sketch where Cookie Monster had two different cookies, put one between two of the other and called it "Little Jimmy" all to teach the concept of "between".
Is your niece a year old already ? WOW!! :excited: Time sure flies !! Happy Birthday to her!!
But PB & Pickle sammies? BLECCHH!!! The hazelnut & chocolate sounds better thank mew furry much!(That's just me though :smile:. And the meringues sound good! I'll need to wait til Christmas to enjoy one of those.)
I never saw the Little Jimmy sketch with Cookie Monster! Sounds cute though!
I heard a few Jerry Nelson songs . But only a couple had Robin.
Robin: Yeah ...HMPH! What am I...chopped liver?? :rolleyes:
Robin, you're being dramatic again . Mr. Nelson did a LOT of characters !
Robin: We teenagers are SUPPOSED to be dramatic and moody. I watched an old Match Game ?Hollywood Squares Hour . There was a Match Game topic of "Robin" . I wasn't an answer!
Well then that panel was lousy and you know that! Besides it was an old episode .So don't worry allright?
Robin: Yeah, I guess.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My niece will be 1 next Monday, another anniversary on 7/20 just like the moon landing.
PB & pickle sammies are the best, especially with nutty crunchy PB.
UD: At least you get included in the Jerrython with the entire Frog Prince story and album. None of my appearances get included, not even You've Got A Fiend!
Eh, we'll enjoy the Jerrython when it rolls around again next year (hopefully). For now I've gotta deal with returning a pair of laptop devices back to amazon because the seller included the wrong cables. :frown:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie Helga & I have I have just finished watching Labor Of Love (it was a reality show about a woman where a woman who wanted to get pregnant could pick out the father of her baby.) . It had been on the past few weeks & it was down to 2 guys . We were rooting for 1 good looking guy . Unfortunately the woman didn't pick him! We 3 women were yelling at the TV.
Prairie: Are you crazy!
Me: You're out of mind lady!
Helga: cursing in Mock Swedish
Rowlf Chef & Grover came along
:sympathy:: Something wrong , girls?
:hungry:: Helga onlee yells like det wen she's REELY med! . Noo whut heppened?
Oooohhh ...the lady on the show had a A REALLY charming guy there . And she picked someone else!! Do you believe it??
:super:: Awwww. .
Helga: I wuld heve pikked him.
:hungry:: Ovur ME!
Helga: If things were diffurent dear .
Prairie: The guy she didn't pick looked SO sad! I felt sorry for him!
Me too!