COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There are people that have to cancel and postpone weddings, so everyone is going to be affected.

But it is NOT the end of the world.
Like I mentioned before, if anyone would be susceptible to the virus, it would be me. And I’m not panicking.

So think about that. Why am I keeping my cool when others are losing theirs?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beats me, because it's being projected that now that the coronavirus has been exposed to the human race, it will never go away; it will just continue to keep mutating and getting worse (as it already has, twice), and any vaccines they can create will be no more affective that a flu shot against, well, the flu (and, as we all know, flu shots never work anyway). So, basically, this will now be something we'll have to deal with for the rest of our lives: it will just keep coming back, and coming back, just like the flu, just like the common cold . . . but the major difference is human immunity has already been exposed to colds and the flu, and thus, have some resistence against it . . . otherwise, we've never been exposed to coronavirus, so we literally have zero immunity or resistence to it - that's why it's so deadly and fatal. You hear of brain-eating amoebas in natural bodies of freshwater? Flesh-eating bacteria infesting saltwater oceans? Well, coronavirus is a lung-eating virus.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and I just learned that apparently I'm among those who are at high risk for the coronavirus, not because I'm old, have a weak immune system, or respiratory problems . . . apparently people who are fat and have high blood pressure are highly susceptible to it as well.

MWoO

Reaction score
Oh, and I just learned that apparently I'm among those who are at high risk for the coronavirus, not because I'm old, have a weak immune system, or respiratory problems . . . apparently people who are fat and have high blood pressure are highly susceptible to it as well.
So eat a salad...

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Do you mind if I say something about this? (I already told 2 people but I'm wondering what anyone would others would say ) :
My family & I had planned a special party for my mom's 75th birthday . But because of this stupid virus, our plans are all down the tubes. . We were going to have my mother's friends come , my brothers , their families , & 2 of my aunts! But because of CORONA being SO darn contagious and lethal , the surprise party that we planned for months has been kiboshed! (why do I have the feeling that none of you care??):rolleyes:
I care. It sucks. Lots of weddings, graduations, major life events are being cancelled. It is the right thing to do though. You wouldn't want your mom or any of her friends get the virus because of the party. Just imagine what a surprise it will be when you throw her a surprise party in 6 months when this is all in the past.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you mind if I say something about this? (I already told 2 people but I'm wondering what anyone would others would say ) :
My family & I had planned a special party for my mom's 75th birthday . But because of this stupid virus, our plans are all down the tubes. . We were going to have my mother's friends come , my brothers , their families , & 2 of my aunts! But because of CORONA being SO darn contagious and lethal , the surprise party that we planned for months has been kiboshed! (why do I have the feeling that none of you care??):rolleyes:
That blows. I totally get your frustration there with having to cancel plans at the last minute.!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So eat a salad...
In his defense, he has a condition that makes his gut stick out, so losing weight can be hard for him, even with the proper diet.

Last edited:

Katzi428

Reaction score
I care. It sucks. Lots of weddings, graduations, major life events are being cancelled. It is the right thing to do though. You wouldn't want your mom or any of her friends get the virus because of the party. Just imagine what a surprise it will be when you throw her a surprise party in 6 months when this is all in the past.
Thanks.
My mom had to be told about the party because of all the preparations that were done (including her sisters that were flying here ) When everything clears up, we'll start fresh, I think .

Any Del

Reaction score
:sigh: Wasted my time and money to go down the the Financial Aid office only for the same woman I spoke yesterday to say, "Sorry, we won't be meeting students until further notice. You'll have to mail your documents if you want." Excuse me? The same ***** who told me the day before that we will be seeing students today just starting Thursday we won't. Just had to wait until the LAST minute to tell me... Unbelievable... :sigh: :rolleyes: