COVID-19 Coronavirus News and Updates

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you can find a place that’s open, go for it. After a week or two people will start getting cabin fever.
I've already been thinking about this; I may be something of a home body, but I do get cabin fever easily.

MWoO

Reaction score
My store closed for at least two weeks as of today. Good news is they are doing it with pay because the company I work for is actually pretty good.

What I fear is what this will do to small businesses and I hope there is some plan for economic relief for those businesses that are forced to shut down for now. The airlines will get a bail out, but what about all the bars and restaurants that are privately owned that are in danger of going under now? What about all the people out of work that are not being paid by their company?

MWoO

Reaction score
Yes I know But Here in New Jersey it's over a 100 I just they have a vaccine in the works
To be fair, 100 cases in an entire state is not a lot. What we need to do is exercise extreme caution now so those numbers go down and not up.

cjd874

Reaction score
Welp! Guess we can predict Trump is going to continue his presidency for four more years.

There. Just summed up 2020 for y’all.
WHOA. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. Once this craziness is a bit more subdued, then we can predict what'll happen. But for now, let's just take this one day at a time. It's WAY too early to be saying things like that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
WHOA. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast. Once this craziness is a bit more subdued, then we can predict what'll happen. But for now, let's just take this one day at a time. It's WAY too early to be saying things like that.
That was me just being a smart-***, but I apologize if you thought I was being serious. By no means do I know what will happen in the future lol

cjd874

Reaction score
That was me just being a smart-***, but I apologize if you thought I was being serious. By no means do I know what will happen in the future lol
Oh okay...it's generally hard to detect sarcasm online, but especially in a thread about such a serious topic like this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, I get that. I mean, I do find it is good to add a little humor in a serious situation if it’s not outright attacking anyone. If any rate, I am hopeful it won’t last for so long, and if it does, it should at least die down slowly month by month. But we’ll see.....