Learn Something New Everyday Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
probably because people think of the stereotypical sexy cowboy accent when they think texas.

i actually know someone from texas and she hardly has an accent at all
I live in Texas and I rarely meet anyone with a heavy accent.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Boston accent has been voted the second-sexiest accent in America.

The Texan accent has been voted the sexist.
Yeah, no. As a fellow Boston man myself, I can NOT stand hearing “pahk the cah at bahstan habah” and Texan I have a love hate relationship with. I don’t mind small accents but not the really hardcore ones, y’all.

But no, if anything, French and British accents are sexy.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, no. As a fellow Boston man myself, I can NOT stand hearing “pahk the cah at bahstan habah” and Texan I have a love hate relationship with. I don’t mind small accents but not the really hardcore ones, y’all.

But no, if anything, French and British accents are sexy.
I think an Italian accent is nice.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was watching The Shawshank Redemption the other day with my mom, and found out that Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon never actually married. They were common law partners.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Susan Sarandon was married once before, but it ended in divorce, so she never remarried after that, on the grounds that she doesn't personally believe in marriage.

On another note, I remember she also mentioned once on a late night talk show that she was an unpopular girl in high school and she never knew why until she bumped into a guy she went to high school years later and asked him why, and as it turns out she wasn't sleeping around with the guys like the other girls were, to which she said, "I couldn't! I was Catholic!" :laugh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Susan Sarandon was married once before, but it ended in divorce, so she never remarried after that, on the grounds that she doesn't personally believe in marriage.

On another note, I remember she also mentioned once on a late night talk show that she was an unpopular girl in high school and she never knew why until she bumped into a guy she went to high school years later and asked him why, and as it turns out she wasn't sleeping around with the guys like the other girls were, to which she said, "I couldn't! I was Catholic!" :laugh:
She was married to Chris Sarandon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Woody from TOY STORY actually had a last name all this time: Pride.