Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh cool, they used the FTB version of the theme at the beginning of the montage!

wiley207

Reaction score
It appears that the SS YouTube channel is doing something called "Sesame Street Rewind" for the 50th anniversary, they started with Rubber Duckie which we have all seen at least 100 times but this copy has some cool pop up facts
Yeah, it's part of their 50th anniversary celebration stuff they do for Throwback Thursday uploads this year.
I've also been noticing other patterns they have. Anyone else notice how on Fridays they upload an Elmo video?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering the format of Sesame Street Rewind, I actually hope this is mostly clips that are widely available (so fans who want to can just as easily watch the clip without the pop-up facts/sounds).

I kinda wonder if they should upload a complete episode or street story with the on-screen pop-up facts. Would be cool if they did that for the first episode.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've also been noticing other patterns they have. Anyone else notice how on Fridays they upload an Elmo video?
Fridays are more long-form things, like an Elmo the Muiscal/Foodie Truck/full episode/compilation, not specifically an Elmo thing (it leans more toward Elmo stuff because they get bigger view numbers, if you notice).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe this is a question for another thread, but whenever Sesame Workshop uploads a full episode or street story, it's usually from after the format change of 2002. Maybe it's harder to clear everything from earlier episodes (especially the 1970s and 1980s), but lately I've been wondering how fans would feel if Sesame Workshop uploaded a pre-season 32 episode but heavily edited it. Like, the full street story would be there, as would various inserts, but a lot of the segments would be left out.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What I imagine happening would be:

A good portion of fans would be accepting of it while others would be complaining since at the end of the day, you can’t please everyone.

datman24

Reaction score
What I imagine happening would be:

A good portion of fans would be accepting of it while others would be complaining since at the end of the day, you can’t please everyone.
You forgot to mention the part where fans demand more and/or request them to upload specific rare episodes/inserts that they likely cannot deliver.