Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Every time I see a celebrity appear on Sesame Street I want to see an interview with the celebrity about their experience on the show

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
SW uploaded 3990 today:

I remember this episode so well! I was three when it aired. Whenever my siblings and I have/mention milkshakes we always quote the weird cow from the beginning of the video.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
I Love My Elbows without the vocals (and with the original sound effects):

Someone on the Discord server mentioned that it sounds like elevator music now.
So if you've seen @Oscarfan's video of "I Love My Elbows" without vocals, get READY for this. It's gonna be SOOOO sweet. My FIRST SESAME STREET INSTRUMENTAL I made. And it's a VERY ROUGH INSTRUMENTAL. :big_grin:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG ON THE SHOW. :wink:
I used various dubs of this clip to put together the instruments. Not gonna disclose what software I used, plus oimma leave y'all ponderin' like "Woah! How'd he remove the vocals!!?? :\"

That's the problem with sharing stuff - people aren't grateful and just want more.
Yup, you're right-- we're keepin' how we get the instrumentals a secret, otherwise spoilers will flood around YouTube leaking where the gems came from. :wink:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So if you've seen @Oscarfan's video of "I Love My Elbows" without vocals, get READY for this. It's gonna be SOOOO sweet. My FIRST SESAME STREET INSTRUMENTAL I made. And it's a VERY ROUGH INSTRUMENTAL. :big_grin:

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG ON THE SHOW. :wink:
I used various dubs of this clip to put together the instruments. Not gonna disclose what software I used, plus oimma leave y'all ponderin' like "Woah! How'd he remove the vocals!!?? :\"

Yup, you're right-- we're keepin' how we get the instrumentals a secret, otherwise spoilers will flood around YouTube leaking where the gems came from. :wink:
Nice! that's pretty good for your first attempt

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I got MOAR instrumentals up as well. :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnC3iIhMRhtPRogYE85x4fYB4x6Y1cJGS

Note that some of them don't have the vocals 100% gone, but I did my best. Still worth listening to, though! :wink:
They aren't perfect but they are good enough for me, we proabably won't get another instrumental track for Surprise or The J Friends and the only instrumental tracks you can find for If I Knew You Were Comin and Windy are the original versions instead of the Sesame Street versions

Cookie3001

Reaction score
It appears that the SS YouTube channel is doing something called "Sesame Street Rewind" for the 50th anniversary, they started with Rubber Duckie which we have all seen at least 100 times but this copy has some cool pop up facts