I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I had a dream that I was making a move with this woman that works at a bank - she was super nice and flirty. But I kept getting calls from everyone on discord that I wanted to throw my phone against the wall.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In one of the many non-sensical dreams I had last night, @LittleJerry92 and I were apparently crashing in this really swanky hotel one night. I'm forgetting a lot of the details, even as I type this, but I remember at one point him storming into the room, and going for the bathroom, when I suddenly see the reflections of flashing blue and red lights on the walls. I looked way down out the window, and saw a police cruiser approaching someone in the parking lot; when I passed the information along to Jerry, I could hear him shouting obscenities from the bathroom, so I walk in and discover him wrapping toiler paper around his bloody hand . . . apparently he and the guy the police were approaching down in the parking lot got into some kind of altercation. All I could do was shake my head and say, "Only you, dude. . . ."

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was waking up one day and all of a sudden, the theme song to none other than The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air started to play.

It turns out that I was actually in the intro myself along with @LittleJerry92 and even Will Smith himself.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I was waking up one day and all of a sudden, the theme song to none other than The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air started to play.

It turns out that I was actually in the intro myself along with @LittleJerry92 and even Will Smith himself.
You woke up in your dream? That's pretty meta.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In one of the many non-sensical dreams I had last night, @LittleJerry92 and I were apparently crashing in this really swanky hotel one night. I'm forgetting a lot of the details, even as I type this, but I remember at one point him storming into the room, and going for the bathroom, when I suddenly see the reflections of flashing blue and red lights on the walls. I looked way down out the window, and saw a police cruiser approaching someone in the parking lot; when I passed the information along to Jerry, I could hear him shouting obscenities from the bathroom, so I walk in and discover him wrapping toiler paper around his bloody hand . . . apparently he and the guy the police were approaching down in the parking lot got into some kind of altercation. All I could do was shake my head and say, "Only you, dude. . . ."

I can only imagine what my role was. :shifty: