I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night, I had this strange dream with Corporal Klinger!

We were in this big warehouse, and I was dressed up like a police officer... apparently, we were on the run, because I was impersonating a police officer... anyshoe, we're in the warehouse, and all of the sudden, we see all the way down at the other end a REAL police officer walk in and heading down our direction. Klinger, being the native of Toledo that he is, managed to find a great hiding spot, meanwhile, I panicked, and couldn't find a decent hiding place, so I tried to worm my way under a bunch of rolled up carpets; needless to say, the cop walked right passed my hiding spot, paused, then turned around and was looking directly at the rolls of carpet!

I don't quite remember what happened after that... I THINK Klinger gave him the slip by dressing up as a warehouse worker sending the cop on his way... something like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pranwie's going to kill me if he ever reads this...

But last night I had a dream that... he shall not be named, actually returned after his disappearance three years ago.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Pranwie's going to kill me if he ever reads this...

But last night I had a dream that... he shall not be named, actually returned after his disappearance three years ago.
Aww, I miss him too, buddy. Sometimes I think that maybe he's here under a different username, or that he will rejoin someday. But I know that it's wishful thinking.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, last night, I had this dream that @LittleJerry92 and I were driving down the interstate during a big blizzard, no problems until we nearly crash into a traffic jam that has everybody at almost bumper-to-bumper stand still. All of the sudden, for seemingly no reason, everybody gets out of their vehicles and start to physically push them down the interstate, so Jerry insists we do the same so we don't seem like Richards to everyone else.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can ONLY imagine what I must have been like in that dream....:shifty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, and what happened to this thread? I know it went on longer than just for two pages, and beyond just 2008.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was watching Home Improvement on TV the other day and after a certain episode was over, I fell right asleep on the couch.

When waking up, there was the exact same set used on the show. Even the outside was the same. @LittleJerry92 happened to be right next to me along with Jonathan Taylor Thomas and even Tim Allen himself.

At the end, we all got together for a really nice group photo.​