I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I had a dream with all of MC last night, but now I can't even remember what it was, who was in it, or what happened.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that there was a huge live taping for an SS 50th anniversary special, and as you can imagine, just about all of us were there in attendance!

The open problem was instead of a seating area with bleachers and such like a normal studio would for an audience, they had a bunch of like wrought iron picnic tables set up for us, so it was like watching a taping in a school cafeteria or something. A lot of the tables were full, so I was having to find a chair to sit in, and try to position myself so my direct vision would be dead center with the set.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that there was a huge live taping for an SS 50th anniversary special, and as you can imagine, just about all of us were there in attendance!

The open problem was instead of a seating area with bleachers and such like a normal studio would for an audience, they had a bunch of like wrought iron picnic tables set up for us, so it was like watching a taping in a school cafeteria or something. A lot of the tables were full, so I was having to find a chair to sit in, and try to position myself so my direct vision would be dead center with the set.
Who were some of the people in the dream?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that me, @LittleJerry92, and I think @Any Del were on some kind of a road trip, and we kept driving up on road-side tent sales, and somehow, each of them had the actual puppets from some random and obscure show from the 90s like ALLEGRA'S WINDOW, BIG BAG, and WIMZIE'S HOUSE.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I was too amazed by seeing TV puppets first-hand to even pay attention to how you were like. :stick_out_tongue: