I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
As the title says, I had an odd dream last night....Involving some members of Muppet Central!!!!
So, I was walking along, minding my business, when I see someone running in my direction.
"Hey," I think, "That looks like Byron."
WHAM!!!!! He slams right into me suddenly & knocks me down, not even stopping.
"Yep," I say, "That was Byron!"
Sarah & SuperScooter are there, (though I don't know where they came from), helping me up. Turns out Byron was rushing to bring breakfast to Boober Baby, aka Debo.
So, we go to Debo's room, to say hello. Byron realizes he accidentally ran ME over, and turned BRIGHT red. ( :embarrassed: ) Then Debo offered a bit of the breakfast Byron had brought her, and GUESS what it was. That's right: MUFFINS!!!!
And then the dream ended. I woke up thinking, "THAT was odd!"

And the moral of this story is: I'm spending WAAAAY too much time on here!!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D

Sarah & SuperScooter are there, (though I don't know where they came from), helping me up.
Well, I'm glad you included me in your dream (unlike Sarah:smirk: ), but, what, pray tell, was going on here?

(yous already started THAT rumor up again!:attitude: )

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Wow... I feel most honored being in your dream! And I just want give a few words of thanks here.

Firstly, I'd like to thank Byron for being bring me that scrumptious breakfast of muffins... even though I don't like muffins, it was still thoughtful of him.

Secondly, I'd like to thank Super Scooter... I dunno why, but hey! Thanks so much, man... really, I mean thanks. Just wow... man, I'm so thankful... thanks... yeah, thank you... thanks.

Thirdly, Manda... for dreaming about me. Thanks chica!

And lastly, myself... for being the most gorgeous creature on this planet. I dare you to find one more gorgeous! XP

^_^ Debo

Kye

Reaction score
Thats sooo WIERD,Because, I dreamed that you would have that same exact dream and post it here!!How bizzarre! At,least I think I was dreaming....Oh nevermind I just dozed off for a second:smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Why am I never in anyone's dreams?

On second thought, If I ever was I'm sure it wasn't very flatering.

Crazy:crazy:Chris

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: Re: I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Originally posted by Super Scooter
(unlike Sarah:smirk: ),
phoo on you:stick_out_tongue: sometimes i can will myself to dream about something...so before I go to bed tonight i'll think about ya superscoot!

Sarah:flirt:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i wish someone dreamed about me......i'd probably be killed or something like that in the first few minutes of the dream...never mind..

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i wish someone dreamed about me......i'd probably be killed or something like that in the first few minutes of the dream...never mind..

ryan
I'll try to dream of you. Now please I'm a man I just thought that if I have any dreams of any of the Muppet Crew I'll try to have a dream of you. I'll make it action packed with guns and car chases. And I won't let you die. I'll save you. So good night and sweet dreams. :smile:crazy: MmmmWhahahahahahaha) Oh sorry:embarrassed: :eek: *Runs out of the room*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: I had the strangest dream....And you were in it, and you, too!

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
phoo on you:stick_out_tongue: sometimes i can will myself to dream about something...so before I go to bed tonight i'll think about ya superscoot!

Sarah:flirt:
Be careful what you wish for...