Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocking on Apt 2's door...

:insatiable: Hey Grover! Happy birthday! Me bring carrot cake cakes for you and friends. *Stage whisper: Because me no know what else me could get you. *Gives :super: a one-arm handshake, he's holding the tray carefully with the other to make sure they don't tip over given the Number Song from Apt 1 today.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Knocking on Apt 2's door...

:insatiable: Hey Grover! Happy birthday! Me bring carrot cake cakes for you and friends. *Stage whisper: Because me no know what else me could get you. *Gives :super: a one-arm handshake, he's holding the tray carefully with the other to make sure they don't tip over given the Number Song from Apt 1 today.
:super: : Oh boy..do these look yummy and smell tasty!. Thank you Cookie and everyone!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Hey, no problem, we monsters gotta stick together. *Sets the tray on the table before going to say "Hi" to Kathy's other roomies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable: Hey, no problem, we monsters gotta stick together. *Sets the tray on the table before going to say "Hi" to Kathy's other roomies.
How's it going Cookie? giving :insatiable:a hug and a kiss on the cheek . Hi everyone!

Prairie :Hi Cookie! Hi Ed...Hi Uncle D...Hi Count !

Everyone is standing around talking and I feel a tap on my shoulder . It's Robin.. Let me guess ..you want to stay up a half hour later because of the party.

Robin:Welll..yeah. I have a test tomorrow for geography and it's first period. But I studied for about 2 hours this afternoon.

You did?? OK.... you can stay up til 10:00 and then off to bed ,do we have a deal?. I'm proud of you for studying without me reminding you.

Robin: Thanks. Just don't tell my friends. They'll start calling me a nerd.

OK.....I won't . Now just a little bit of the cake .Like we were just saying you have school tomorrow and you won't be able to sleep all hyped up on chocolate.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (groans)

Spike (eating the snacks Ed left over): Back to work?

Kelly (nods): I get home, go to work, have a couple of days off, go to work, have a couple of days off, and now back to work. *sighs* Still, finally caught up on SHIELD and Once Upon a Time and Wonderland on Netflix. *grins*

Spike (sighs): I smell a story...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed collapses, running on emergency reserves after yesterday's bat-a-thon with Batman from 1988 and Batman Returnsand then up till 2 AM with Batman Begins... Then up early for another all-day movie fest with Burton's best, some Monsters Inc., then an Addams double-feature.

That puts Kelly one step ahead of me in Wonderland, I missed last Thursday's ep, but I'm looking forward to next week's with Grendel supposedly being part of the story. At least Sleepy Hollow's on tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed comes back in after emptying the Pumpkin Reaper's cannons. Feels like all I do here lately is splattering spambots, squashing them before they become a town nuisance. At least the squad of Tim Burton characters I want for Numbervania's all aligned, have to work on write-ups and finish my Calendar Girl fic for Aunt Ru to review and correct. *Leaves a message for Kathy that Kathleen (Fragglemuppet) would like to reach her since she's moving down to live in Florida.

*Fills a glass with lemon-lime soda from the miniature replica of Halloween Town's gargouille fountain/soda cooler.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin: So, what're we doing today?

Spike: Whachu wan' do, Lil' Bit?

Cotterpin: Well, Kelly's work hours make us Doozers look relaxed, so we need something to pass the time.

Spike: C'mon, Lil' Bit ... I'll take ya to dat 'Musement Park or somethin'.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hope those two have fun down at the amusement park, I heard they added a few tricks and treats for the season.

Kinda bummed we have to wait two weeks for Wonderland to return, but at least we get to see the Great Pumpkin next Thursday. Mentioned this to someone else but for some reason I've got a ship between Grendel and the female Bandersnatch in my head.
UD: Now there's a defrightful couple.
:batty: Yes, but a couple of what? *Laughs.

Hey Cookie, whatchaupto?
:insatiable: Me jotting down recipes for all these goodies from Food Network shows. The chocolate devils sound delicious.
Yeah, I'd like to try that pumpkin roll or Mexican chocolate pecan pie. Good thing we'll have some goodies down at the club all week long for Halloween and its ensuing weekend into Día de los Muertos.
:insatiable: Me wonder what the Cuppycake Wars episode will be with that zombie guy.
He's not a real zombie, that's just his name.
UD: Pffeh, he's okay... But noone will match the true masters like Vincent.
:As for me, I'm awaiting the Halloween Wars finale. Team Black Magic harkened to a moment of Muppetdom with their monster television set devouring the home viewer's hand artpiece.

*Roomies continue enjoy a relaxing Saturday afternoon.