Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin :Someone say Peter Pan? dipping a chocolate into a bowl of peanut butter Tasty!

:hungry: passes by Hey kiddu! Yu didn't take TOO much uv der peanut buttur didja?

Robin: Oh hi Chef! Nah...I didn't touch the BIG jar you have in the pantry.

:hungry: : Der pa ...ah ja..I furgut! I'm guing tu make sumthing called bukeyes un Saturday. Dey heve peanut buttur und choklit. Keep der flippurs offa der peanut buttur okee?

Robin a little too angelically Yes Cheffie

warningly Robin....

Robin: I will.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Reads up on latest Muppet/Henson related news. Huh, it says the Creature Shop creations competition will air on the Scify Network in 2014. Yeah, I agree, Scyfy sounds stupid as a network channel's name. Oh... The host of that show will be Chiana or Gigi Edgley as she's better known amongst us Earthlings. *Laughs at the tag, asking if Rigel will make a cameo appearance.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Oh boy, me can smell good things coming from the kitchen.
Heh, must be :hungry: prepping the gobbla-gobbla toorkey.
:batty: Remember, tomorrow's the turkey drop, so ve'd better be careful not to ruffle any feathers.
BTW: Found out that for the probably only time in our lifetimes, this year will mark the celebration of Thanksgivikkah.
UD: What?
The first day of Hannukkah is tomorrow, so Thanksgiving and the Festival of Lights are being combined into one.
UD: Ah, then we should see if Penny Candyman's has any gelts so we can leave something nice for :cool:.
Yeah. Either that or we could pick up some rugolas. They're fruit-filled rolled up cookies, saw one filled with cranberry jelly with a chestnut glaze and streussel topping, and another one with creamy pumpkin pecan pie filling.
:insatiable: That sound delicious!

Hope Kathy has fun this week with her family though. Maybe she'll even get to see the elaborate gingerbread houses they have at different parts of the parks.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mmm..! Chef...everything smells delicious!

:hungry: : Thenks! Cen I trust yu tu bring 2 pies nekst door?
Sure! What kind!
:hungry:: Poompkin und appul. But if I find yu tried tu eat them I going tu be VERY mad!

I promise I won't eat them.

:hungry:: : Let mi see yur hends
Oh Chef :rolleyes: my fingers are not crossed and neither is anything else! Next thing you'll want me to do is pinky swear that I won't touch the pies! Would you trust me already!
:hungry: chuckling I trust yu..I'm sorry. I just wanted tu see if yur hends are cleen.
OK rotating my hands slowly
:hungry: Looks okee..tell them tu enjoy it.

I will..going to Apt 1 ringing the doorbell Hi guys! we have 2 pies here courtesy of Chef! Enjoy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears the knocking since we don't have a doorbell, and bells would require a hunchback, sorry, couldn't help myself.

Oh, it must be the sweet and adorable Princess Kathy. Hi Kathy.
:batty: He vas listening to the story of :stick_out_tongue: as the young King Gerard who learned to whistle. Oh, 2, 2 pies. Vonderful!
Thanks for these, our compliments to :hungry:.
:insatiable:, bringing out the milk and glasses, You want to stay for piece of pie?

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Hears the knocking since we don't have a doorbell, and bells would require a hunchback, sorry, couldn't help myself.

Oh, it must be the sweet and adorable Princess Kathy. Hi Kathy.
:batty: He vas listening to the story of :stick_out_tongue: as the young King Gerard who learned to whistle. Oh, 2, 2 pies. Vonderful!
Thanks for these, our compliments to :hungry:.
:insatiable:, bringing out the milk and glasses, You want to stay for piece of pie?
Hi Cookie and fiends..er..friends! I'd stay but I need to finish packing. Maybe next time , okay? Hey Cookie...in a couple of weeks you can help us make Christmas cookies. That is, if you want to. But I'm sure you do. . ' Night guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoo-boy, am I pooped.
*:batty: counts up a storm with all the shots fired tagging and booting spammers.
In the meantime, I should rully get to working with my haunters' write-ups.

On the skellevision set...
:news: This is a Muppet News Flash!
People of Hensonville are advised to stay indoors today as feathers are flying everywhere.
*Dodges feather quills shot at the newsset.
The streets are stuffed with incessant gobbling. It seems a desperate executive thought it would be a good idea to launch the first ever turkey drop.
*Turkeys drop on top of the Newsman.
:news: Aauuuugh!

*:insatiable: changes the channel to his noontime cooking shows.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle Deadly takes a coconut flavored flan upstairs to Apt 5 for Aunt Ru and all the prime players from the Muppet Show who are currently boarding with her.
Happy Thanksgiving+hannukkah everybody.

Katzi428

Reaction score
picking up a Christmas cookie and putting it in my mouth Mmm! Tasty!

:hungry: : Yu like it?

Yeah. Where did you get the recipe for this?

:hungry:: "Der Chew"

Figuring since Chef was in a good mood I'd tease him a bit ...

Need a tissue Chef?

:hungry: Nu...why?

Just wondering. Now where did you get the recipe for the cookies?

:hungry:: "Der Ch...channel 5 smartee!..yu making uv my Svedish accent I gunna get yu!starts chasing me around with his spatula....Yu're getting NUTHING fur Christmus frum ME missy! !Makin fun uv an Svedish old man!
Old man! HA! Whatever! And you know we're friends! I'm getting something from you for Christmas!

:hungry: : Ja..we'll see . Yu're a pain in my hinee But yu're getting sumthing fur Christmus

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:insatiable: imitating :cool: from the Born To Add record album cover starts playing Yakety-Sax as :hungry: chases Kathy with the spatula.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been here since last week. Got caught up in keeping the Pumpkinator stocked because of the constant spambot influx. That, and all the Thanksgiving/Christmas programming like the appearance at Macy's annual parade, the Lady Gaga special, Grinch, Scrooged, and all matter of fics.

*:batty: removes the first batch of his traditional Christmas-time number cookies to hand out to our forum friends.