Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Peace

Reaction score
What's the story behind that picture? I saw Toughpigs mentioned, is there an article I can read?

I love Robin and Boober's signatures especially. Robin's is a reference to "Halfway Down The Stairs" and I just love that Boober's is kinda scrawled like a child with no knowledge of how to write properly.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I can't believe how slow I have been on the uptake! I was looking at photos from the movie when I came across this one-

I stared at this for a while and as I thought about the new information we have received recently, something finally clicked.

That's Kermit. Not Constantine.

Oh.....My.....God....

Processing.....Loading.......

OH MY GOD, KERMIT LOOKS AMAZING! LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GLOVES AND THAT HAT IS TO DIE FOR! BEST LOOKING PRISONER EVER! HE LOOKS SO SMUG! WHY CAN'T THIS FILM COME OUT TOMORROW?!!

(Pants and gradually catches breath)

Okay then...I've got that out of my system.....I think I might crawl back under my rock now with what dignity I have left......

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I went to see Planes last week, and I didn't see the Muppets Most Wanted Trailer. It was instead replaced by a very long preview for DisneyNature's Bears. I would have rather have liked to seen the trailer for the new Muppet movie rather than one for a two-hour snoozefest! And yes, I saw the first DisneyNature movie, Earth, as a class trip, and absolutely HATED it.
I love that he signed Constantine with Cyrillic letters.
WOW! Even Cookie Monster got to sign the book? Mayb that could mean he has a cameo in this movie!
I can't believe how slow I have been on the uptake! I was looking at photos from the movie when I came across this one-

OH MY GOD, KERMIT LOOKS AMAZING! LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GLOVES AND THAT HAT IS TO DIE FOR! BEST LOOKING PRISONER EVER! HE LOOKS SO SMUG! WHY CAN'T THIS FILM COME OUT TOMORROW?!!
I agree with you.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
WOW! Even Cookie Monster got to sign the book? Mayb that could mean he has a cameo in this movie!

I highly doubt it. It was probably signed by David Rudman, who currently performs Cookie Monster. He was probably on set to perform Miss Poogy.