Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yeah hopefully no plot points like tex richmans song and kermit piggy scene from TM11

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Do you know where the test screenings were held? Last time I believe they were in North Carolina or something..

I hope I snag in a few tickets to the advance screening here. Maybe I can possibly get a press-pass to the screening or to the premiere at LA (which might be very hard to get). But that's not for a couple of months...

muppet baby

Reaction score
All I gotta say is......Scooter.....is.......AWESOME! :wink: This looks like a very promising movie. Can't wait for it to come out! :smile:

Can't wait to find out a official date , this movie is going to be wonderful just like the the muppets really loved that one .

:smile::flirt::excited: whoohoo now all we need is the muppet babies back and more Fraggle rock and we will have it made

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Frozen comes out next tuesday or Wednesday so we might have a offical trailer in a couple days

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Ooh that is exciting I found via the twitter but regardless of where you find out this is great news for muppet fans round the world. And it also means where one step closer to the actual movie yay can't wait for them to drop this trailer.