Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

ceecee

Reaction score
I bought this DVD yesterday. Yay!

It was worth the $10 just for the Pinball Number Count! :big_grin: I so enjoyed it! I was dancing all around my living room to it.

Also enjoyed Captain Vegetable a lot.

The plot was pretty cute, and I liked the songs too.

And, did you know if you go to "Preview other Sesame Street Video," you can see the beginning of "Cereal Girl?" It's on the food dvd (forgot what it's called).

I'm really glad I got it. :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
My birthday's today, and I hope I get it... don't think I will, but I hope I get it. other than that, I'll have to wait till I come into some money. Then I'll get this and the old TMNT series on DVD....

dbarrie

Reaction score
I had been waiting nearly a month for this DVD to get released here. I even had an order placed with Amazon.ca. Today I discovered at the site that it won't get released here until June 8. This news stinks more than the smell of Oscar's trash can! :grouchy:

OI MuppetFan

Hays

Reaction score
I have to say I liked this one a lot, I agree it's better than the 25th anniversary tape that's been a staple at our house.

A lot of the celebrities are in the "Sing" montage in the beginning, where they each get part of a verse...let me see...
Vanessa Williams and sheep
Patti LaBelle and Elmo
Dixie Chicks and chickens
Conan O'Brian and monsters
Nathan Lane and the Oinker Sisters
Gloria Estefan and Rosita in Spanish
Denyce Graves and penguins
Fran Dresher and Natasha (singing "don't worry if it's not good enough" - too cute)
REM and Telly
Katie Couric, Baby Bear and Elmo
Liam Neeson, kids and Ernie
Ben Stiller and Telly
Maya Angelou and Grover and Herry
Doug E. Doug, Telly, Baby and Papa Bear, and a Mom and kid AM
Peter Jennings and Prairie Dawn
Elmo and Mr. Noodle (Bill Irwin)

All the other celebrity appearances are complete songs; Patti LaBelle has "Soul Alphabet" in addition to being on "Sing"

I also love the new commercial for Sesame Workshop that's on the beginning - you can see some of the international Sesame characters Pino talks about. I love the Russian Big Bird character!

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
I finally got to pick up this DVD (just got released here in Canada). I enjoyed this for the most part. Seeing Bert "Doin The Pigeon" was cool. I like the "Do De Rubber Duck" segment.

Even though the classic segments were few, it was enjoyable, especially the extended pinball sequence.

Hopefully if this one does well, they may include more classic segments on future releases.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Since The Gospel Alphabet is on there,Does Chris Talk on it or Is it the one where he don't talk with cartoon letters on it??