1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: What's the Name of that Song? DVD

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Phillip, Apr 6, 2004.

1. ceecee

ceecee Member

I bought this DVD yesterday. Yay!

It was worth the $10 just for the Pinball Number Count! :D I so enjoyed it! I was dancing all around my living room to it.

Also enjoyed Captain Vegetable a lot.

The plot was pretty cute, and I liked the songs too.

And, did you know if you go to "Preview other Sesame Street Video," you can see the beginning of "Cereal Girl?" It's on the food dvd (forgot what it's called).

I'm really glad I got it. :excited:
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

My birthday's today, and I hope I get it... don't think I will, but I hope I get it. other than that, I'll have to wait till I come into some money. Then I'll get this and the old TMNT series on DVD....
  3. dbarrie

dbarrie New Member

I had been waiting nearly a month for this DVD to get released here. I even had an order placed with Amazon.ca. Today I discovered at the site that it won't get released here until June 8. This news stinks more than the smell of Oscar's trash can! :grouchy:

OI MuppetFan
  4. Hays

Hays New Member

I have to say I liked this one a lot, I agree it's better than the 25th anniversary tape that's been a staple at our house.

A lot of the celebrities are in the "Sing" montage in the beginning, where they each get part of a verse...let me see...
    Vanessa Williams and sheep
    Patti LaBelle and Elmo
    Dixie Chicks and chickens
    Conan O'Brian and monsters
    Nathan Lane and the Oinker Sisters
    Gloria Estefan and Rosita in Spanish
    Denyce Graves and penguins
    Fran Dresher and Natasha (singing "don't worry if it's not good enough" - too cute)
    REM and Telly
    Katie Couric, Baby Bear and Elmo
    Liam Neeson, kids and Ernie
    Ben Stiller and Telly
    Maya Angelou and Grover and Herry
    Doug E. Doug, Telly, Baby and Papa Bear, and a Mom and kid AM
    Peter Jennings and Prairie Dawn
    Elmo and Mr. Noodle (Bill Irwin)

All the other celebrity appearances are complete songs; Patti LaBelle has "Soul Alphabet" in addition to being on "Sing"

I also love the new commercial for Sesame Workshop that's on the beginning - you can see some of the international Sesame characters Pino talks about. I love the Russian Big Bird character!
  5. Mickey Moose

Mickey Moose New Member

I finally got to pick up this DVD (just got released here in Canada). I enjoyed this for the most part. Seeing Bert "Doin The Pigeon" was cool. I like the "Do De Rubber Duck" segment.

Even though the classic segments were few, it was enjoyable, especially the extended pinball sequence.

Hopefully if this one does well, they may include more classic segments on future releases.
  6. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Since The Gospel Alphabet is on there,Does Chris Talk on it or Is it the one where he don't talk with cartoon letters on it??