1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Beauregard, Apr 6, 2003.

1. electricmayhem New Member

Yeah, did anyone see those commercials with him a little while ago. I'm not even sure what they were for but he was jump roping with some little girls and doing one of those jump rope chants--"My name is Alice, I live in a palace"...It was funny.
  2. C'irdan New Member

GEORGE W. BUSH!!!

now this is such a wierd idea I know...

I can't stand him...but if the muppets were to mock little 'Ol Georgey...then I'd think differently.

that'd be pretty cool...don't you think?

we all saw laura...boy was that creepy!!!

all the little kids are going to get nightmares... and ME too!

poor me. :cry:
  3. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I support Bush, but it doesn't at all mean I don't like the mocking. MAN, I miss Will Ferrell!
  4. Super Scooter New Member

That's got to be one of my favorite commercials of all time!

"You don't want your kids to become weirdos, do ya'?"
  5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Nahh... if you put the two in a room together, they cancell each other out!!

LOL!!!!!
  6. radionate New Member

Ya'll are being mean. :mad:
  7. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Nahhh... that was a joke about Clasista Smlockfart or whatever her name is.

I could give either way if Rosie was with the Muppet....
  8. frogboy4 Inactive Member

This episode brought to you by the number 10. Just kiddin there, Nate. I enjoy Rosie as long as she's not showing those self-edited home movies or getting too kiddie.:D
  9. radionate New Member

You need to explain our "in joke".

Jamie claims if you put Rosie and Calista in a room together, they would look like the number 10.

I'm no longer speaking to him. :sympathy: :attitude: :boo: ;)
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Er...I was saying that they were both !0s. :D Really, I was.:excited:
  11. radionate New Member

So you were calling Rosie a zero? A loser? Hmph.:mad:
  12. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I meant 10
  13. radionate New Member

Rigghhhhhtttt. Trying to dig yourself out of the hole aren't you?
  14. Boober_Gorg Active Member

Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Need I say more.
  15. BoyRaisin2 Active Member

I hear ya. It'd be a Snoop Dogg thing all over again.

Calling Mr. O'Reilly!
  16. ryhoyarbie Active Member

i hate to see what those two would do with the muppets..start doing the voices of the people in south park....that'll give zoot something to talk about...

ryan
  17. Comical_DrBob New Member

who's american idol ?
  18. Comical_DrBob New Member

I agree about Tenacio D being novelty/humour you certainly couldn't play a song that has something to do with team work [not sure what its called but its rude]
    Comical DrBob

Tenacious D was on Crank Yankers, so whether that is a sign that they don't like the Muppets or that they do like working with puppets is opinions until spoken about. At any rate, Tenacious D is a great band, a band I love very much; just not with the Muppets. Being they are a novelty/humor band with a sense of humor that isn't exactly for children (anyone who has seen them live will probably remember the films they showed at the shows, thus proving my point), I just don't see it working unless they seriously tone down, which would not be their style at all.

-Matt [/B][/QUOTE]
  19. Salmoto New Member

Look at the size of this thread. Gee, alot of celebrities really dobn't fit the muppet philosophy nowadays. To only go back to the days of Peter Sellers and Madeline Kahn.
  20. frogboy4 Inactive Member

The thing about the Muppets is that some of their best shows center around lack-luster guests. That kind of makes much of this discussion moot. The guests have always been my least favorite portion anyway, but still an important one. I'm sure that if the Muppets worked with the dreaded Olson Twins (vomits) that the show would still be good. (Flashbacks to Daryl and Paige Hannah on Muppets Tonight);)