Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Beauregard

Reaction score
Taking ElectricMayhem's advise in the "who do you want as guests in the new Muppet seres" thread, I have started this one.

I for one would not like Jim Carey to be within 30 thhousand miles of the Muppets.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Hmmm. I'd definately never want the Muppets to associate with Pokemon. I'll try to think of some actual people to add to this thread.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Heehee, awesome:big_grin:

For me it would be

Hillary Duff
Amanda Bynes
The Olsen Twins

Luke

Reaction score
Rosie O'Donnel (all previous meetings have been disasters)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Rosie O'Donnel (all previous meetings have been disasters)
You will forever be on my "list" for that Luke. Rosie and the Muppets are a good thing. :mad:

I for one hope Carrot Top never shares any screen time with them.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There aren't many people I can think of. The Muppets can make the best out of the lamest guest.

If I had to pick one, it would be Britney Spears (ducks from Luke). I have seen her on live MTV telecasts and she doesn't have much charisma. I don't see her being a good fit with the Muppets. On the other hand she could grab some ratings. By the time such a show would air, I think she will be as relevant as a Spice Girl. (Bad flashbacks of Paula Abdul on Muppets Tonight)
:eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Nah it's ok - i agree Britney (although I still love her) is getting a bit passe now ...... but she can do that goofy voice, and THAT might work well with the Muppets. Gotta give her points for the goofy voice !

As for Rosie - she and Elmo work well together if you ask me - both be guests on the brand new reality show 'Electric Chair Ride Of Death' - ever since she did that Betty Rubble laugh in EVERY interview and scene for the Flintstones movie i have literally shuddered at the sight of her. I guess my name will now be underlined in red on the list but so be it - i'm a Rosie hater, what can i do aside from thank the good lord she is thousands of miles away from me and i am safe from her evil powers.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like Rosie okay, but her time has passed too. She lost major points with me when Gonzo and Kermit were on her show and she mistakenly referred to both of them as Sesame Street characters.:frown:

Rosie is only funny to me when she works blue. Her daytime stuff seemed like such an act and that's the tone she'd probably bring to the show. Ugh. :sympathy: I'm sure she'd also try to get Elmo on the show.

I will have to second Byron's Will Smith. :zany: