Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The guests have always been my least favorite portion anyway, but still an important one.
I'd have to agree here. The Muppets have always been the reason I watch, although it's neat to see what they'll do with the guest star. You know, the more I think about it, you're right. The Muppets have worked with some actors who were far from desirable. But, still, the Muppets bring out the best in them, and they become funny.

Hehehe! John Cleese! Haven't seen the entire episode, but what I saw... LOL!

"Kermit! I am your guest!"
"(sung)This is your guest! No matter how hopeless, no matter how far! To dream the impossible dream!!!!"

"Why do you wish to become Jedi?"

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are you saying Cleese isn't a desirable guest or did I read that wrong? I think he was one of the best and I enjoy his work apart from the Muppets too. :confused: :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No no no! Far from it! John Cleese is one of the funniest people alive! I was just thinking that what I saw of that episode was absolutely hillarious.

No, you didn't read it wrong. I didn't spell it out right.

"That is why you have failed."

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"With the new alphabet system, all the current letters will be condensed down to fourteen basic letters. For example, L M N O P will now be read LMNOP, since the majority of the time, it's pronounced that way anyway. Causing such words as House to be pronounced/spelt Hlmnopuse."

So, what happens when you spell LOL?

LMNOPLMNOPLMNOP.

"In, you must go."