Who do you never want to see with in 20 thousand miles of the Muppets

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Let's not forget Eminem's abnormal fear of puppets (running from Triumph at the MTV music awards).:smirk:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I just don't know about that guy. I'm not a big fan. (Don't tell my roomate though because she is in love with him...thankfully her poster of him fell down and it hasnt gotten put back up)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
your roommate is in love with eminem...hmm.......i never thought girls thought eminem was attractive...he looks depressed for some reason everytime i see him, like he wants to hit somebody or something....

ryan

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I just don't know about that guy. I'm not a big fan. (Don't tell my roomate though because she is in love with him...
Well, okay, since you sound sincere, I won't tell her. :smile:

Really!

I won't!

:halo:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Really! I won't!
Ya know, ya say that fraze a lot Bryon, is it like your trademark er something?:smile:

Zack)Rowlf the,We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog

...And there's mine, oh i rented out the space in between "Rowlf the," and "Dog to sarah for a week, that's what she want me to put there for her.:wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
your roommate is in love with eminem...hmm.......i never thought girls thought eminem was attractive...he looks depressed for some reason everytime i see him, like he wants to hit somebody or something....

ryan
Haha, yeah :big_grin: Go figure:smirk:

Well, okay, since you sound sincere, I won't tell her.
Gee thanks:stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Heres someone i'm not sure if he was mentioned yet?

Carson Daily...

WAIT! one second there, any muppet fan who's anybody knows that Mr. Daily WAS in this past new magical " It's A Very Merry Muppet Chirstmas Movie" yadda yadda yadda.... this goes with the Rosie's and the pop singers....doesn't matter if they worked with the Muppets before, just never to work with them again...

i don't know, the Carson cameo was ok by me thought, i'd rather have him play himself then some weird guy like that Matthew guy did. I like the "last call" Carson better then the TRL carson, I never was an MTV fan of anything.

Zack Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah,Dog.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Let's not forget Eminem's abnormal fear of puppets (running from Triumph at the MTV music awards).:smirk:
He can't deal with reality, he'll be revealed as the rich white boy he is as Vanilla Ice was. As Courtney Love has said "He's a princess at the top of a castle, guarded by his manager and body guards" I don't understand why the public buys into stuff like this over and over. It's an exact repeat of the music industry a little over 10 years ago.
Vanilla Ice- Eminem,
New Kids on the Block- Backstreet Boys, N'Sync

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
calista flockhart..yuck......that woman needs to put on some weight...maybe rosie o'donnel can give her some!!!!!

ryan

radionate

Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop this Rosie Bashing before I get upset. :mad: