What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Elmo in Grouchland is my latest, well technically....I thought of getting it but my Mum kindly bought it for me.:smile: I wanted to get it for a few reasons, 1 being I apparently saw it at the cinema when I was little and the other being I somehow stumbled apon a trailer for it on youtube and I thought it looked cool. It just came today and I was a bit diapointed with it, its just not like what I'm used too which is mainly Muppet Movies, I don't think the songs in it are quite as memorable as the songs in the muppet movies, maybe its because its more new-generation and not like with every original cast member. Another annoying thing was Bert getting worried and popping up like EVERY 10 seconds about something! The main thing that probabby got on my nerves a bit was Elmo actually but still, not a bad flick, I like the "MINE" song, its quite good, I might as well finish off with rating it, I rate it 4/10:wink:

Quesal

Reaction score
I bought "Ernest Saves Christmas" because I've had it on VHS for years and I got it at a used DVD place on DVD for liek 5 bucks so I went for it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
$6! a REASONABLE price for a DVD. unlike a DVD we know of, which we must use almost $30 of our money on.:rolleyes:
*laughs* This is SO true... except each of the Animaniacs set came with 5 discs and the Pinky and the Brain sets both came with 4. So... $6 for each SET is an incredibly good deal.

But yeah... the LtS DVD is really pricy, but I highly doubt it'll be that much when it comes out. But who knows? And... there's always Amazon! :stick_out_tongue: I believe it's 41% off on the preorder right now.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I bought "Ernest Saves Christmas" because I've had it on VHS for years and I got it at a used DVD place on DVD for liek 5 bucks so I went for it!
Love his movies! Used to watch them a whole lot, and I still would I would if I new were any of them are, lol!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Kung Fu Panda, because even though I'm a pretty big Disney fan, I very much enjoyed this movie from Dreamworks.

Plus it come with a pretty neat little Beanie Baby of Po, :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
*laughs* This is SO true... except each of the Animaniacs set came with 5 discs and the Pinky and the Brain sets both came with 4. So... $6 for each SET is an incredibly good deal.

How was that possible? Only places I still see them are charging like 40 bucks for them. And that's still only slightly lower than the SRP.

vaati64

Reaction score
Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode II (Cause I missed the air date on TV, but knew that this is robot Chicken, so it had to be funny, and boy was I right!)

and the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Coraline (Cause I like those weird movies and had to get this movie on DVD. I'm not really impressed woth the 3-D-ness (If thats a word) of the 3-D side. Oh well, still a good movie)

JJandJanice

Reaction score
and the 2-Disc Collector's Edition of Coraline (Cause I like those weird movies and had to get this movie on DVD. I'm not really impressed woth the 3-D-ness (If thats a word) of the 3-D side. Oh well, still a good movie)
I got that today as well, I'm transfering the movie on to my Itunes right now to get the Digital Copy to put on my ipod.

I saw this movie in theaters and totally loved it so I had to have it.

Fluffets

Reaction score
. I'm not really impressed woth the 3-D-ness (If thats a word) of the 3-D side. Oh well, still a good movie)
Well what do you expect? It's a stop-motion for crying out loud!:boo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just got two DVDs just a few minutes.

The Lucy Show: The Complete Season One (Loved this show when i first saw it on Nick at Nite. I would watch every night that it came on. Like they said shes one of the first lady of comedy)

Vaati64 I too also got "Coraline: 2 Disc Edtion." I took the girls to see it and they just couldn't get enough of it. I love these types of movies even if they weren't 3-D.