What was the last DVD you bought and why?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Was it the anniverisary edition or the first release?

I still need to buy that anniverisary edition, if for nothing else cause of those interviews with Carroll Spinney, that with the movie itself is totally worth the $10 or $11 bucks, they're asking for it.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was actually a DVD set. It was season 1 of Get Smart. I bought that because I have loved that show since I was a boy.
The last lot before that was the complete Indiana Jones set.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
The last DVD I bought was Disney's Newsies, and to be totally honest, I don't really have a super good answer as to why, :confused:.

The truth is, I've actually never seen this movie, and if I were to judge a book by it's cover, it actually looks a little like "High School Musician," but I do hope I'm wrong on that one. One reason is just the fact that it came with DMR, and it was also pretty cheap.

Plus if I don't like it, I can always trade it in for money to buy a DVD I do like. I know what some people might be thinking, than why not just save the money you have now and not buy that DVD? I don't know I do that from time to time, :smile:.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I went shopping yesterday and I got two more DVD sets. One is called Duck Tales Volume 1. The other is Sesame Street Old School Volume 2.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
ALF seasons 1, 2 and 3, because I like ALF.

Beetlejuice, because I like Tim Burton's movies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ramones Its Alive (spans their whole career, not to be confused with the album)

And Ramones Raw. I was kinda disapointed they didnt have the Drew Carey show clip on there, thats what I wanted to see the most

I dont think I need to explain why I bought them :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beetlejuice, because I like Tim Burton's movies.
Love it too and i bought it just a last weekend. That is the 20th version one that has three of the cartoons of the movie.

InkHeart - (Brend Frasier is just a funny guy. I would love to meet him and hang out with him. It was really good. I enjoyed the fire dude. This is a really good movie.)

The Peanuts 1960's Collection - (I bought this hoping to see most of the older Peanut Specials i haven't watched or haven't seen in a long time. I hope they make all the years of Peanut Specials.)

PUSH - (Just can't get enough of Dakoa Fanning. She was just funny in this movie. The other girl is the one that's hot! And the powers they have are awsome too!)

Bedtime With Elmo - (I watched a little of it but fell asleep before watching the rest. But as far i got i really enjoyed it. Pretty cute video.)

Nick22

Reaction score
The Peanuts 1960's Collection - (I bought this hoping to see most of the older Peanut Specials i haven't watched or haven't seen in a long time. I hope they make all the years of Peanut Specials.)

PUSH - (Just can't get enough of Dakoa Fanning. She was just funny in this movie. The other girl is the one that's hot! And the powers they have are awsome too!)
awesome! i love the peanuts! i might have to find that dvd. you like dakota fanning? bleh! i dont like her, but i never saw that movie, so who knows. maybe she decided to act well in that movie.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i bought the blu ray of ink heart and loved it so much . i have the book also can not wait to read it