What was the last DVD you bought and why?

vaati64

Reaction score
I just ordered The Bill Engvall Show Season 1 @ amazon.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I'm taking a DVD buying break till September. Kinda trying to save money to get a puppet but I am going to purchase the Wallace & Gromit 20th Anniversary box set when it comes out and A Muppets Christmas: Letters to Santa the next week. I anticipate getting Up and Sesame Street: 40 Years of Sunny Days for my birthday and hopefully Fraggle Rock: The Final Season. We have to wait and see.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I bought 'Short Circuit' because I heard about the remake and was wondering if it needed a remake (which I think it doesn't).

I also bought 'The Jungle Book' 40th Anniversary Edition and 'Monsters Inc.' 2 Disc Edition because I like Disney movies (so sue me!).

vaati64

Reaction score
I also bought 'The Jungle Book' 40th Anniversary Edition and 'Monsters Inc.' 2 Disc Edition because I like Disney movies (so sue me!).

I love The Jungle Book! Thats like my favorite "classic" Disney movie. Monsters Inc. is also my favorite Pixar films as well!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I too love the Jungle Book movie. It's one of my favorites. I have it in my collection of Disey Classics. Here are the new DVDs that i've bought over the last couple of weeks.

Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers: Vol. 2 ( I finally found it at Walt Disney World. So glad to have found it there.)

Friends: Sesason 10 Final One (I now have all my Friends. One of those shows i just can't get enough of.)

Tom and Jerry: The Chuck Jones Collection (I know i don't have the other 4 or 3 Tom and Jerry collections but being i've heard some much stuff about those not being complete or audio being changed i just don't care for them. So i bought these and just hope they might release the others with the actual audio or any of the other stuff they changed)

Disney's Race To Witch Mountain 2 Disc (I saw it in theaters and thought it was decent. And i have first orignal movie so why not)

Dragonball: Eveoluition Z Edtion (I thought for it being an US version of the show it was good. And i'm a fan anyways.)

Disney's Lilo and Stich: 2 Disc Wave Edtion (Being i had been to Walt Disney World and got to see the Stich Excape show it was pretty funny and i really liked. So i bought the movie since i hadn't seen it in a long while.)

The last one i bought was "I Love You, Man." I hadn't watch it yet but i like Paul Rudd and Jason Segel so i figured i'll like it. (I hope)

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Simpsons, Seasons 3, 4, and 5 because they were on sale for $12 each

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Stalag 17 because it's a really great movie, and I have been wanting to add it to my DVD/movie library for a while now.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I bought Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Cause I've heard very good things about it and it was a mere five bucks at Wal-Mart.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It was an amusing and good movie, very different from the original series of shorts, as there's a much larger cast than just Wallace, Gromit, and whoever else is in each short.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have a question about Coraline. What are the bonus features like? Is the 2 disk version any different than the one disk version other than the 3D (like does it have more special features?) I am a big special features lover and get kinda mad when there isnt any on a dvd