1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

FOZZZZIE!
    :o What? Wait a minute, you're not Kermit.
    Muppetfan: I know that, but this Hermit joke of yours has got out of hand.
    :o Okay! So my typing was bad.
    Muppetfan: No wonder you never took English classes. All you took were comedian jobs.
    :o Oh yeah! Where is Kermit?
    Muppetfan: It's not my business, Foz. You go find the frog.

Sheesh! Talk about discouraging LittleMayhem user and Fozzie Bear encouraging Casey for that joke. :)
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Your lucky that made me laugh. :p
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  3. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I keep forgetting how annoying it is whenever the temperatures dip below 70 outside, then all of the sudden, all of the local news and weather people are all, "Brr!!! It's COLD outside! I can't wait for it to start warming back up!"

:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Sounds like where I live. Lol I already have friends posting on Facebook their getting out the flannel sheets. I'm like people it's only been in the 50's-60's! I hardly think that warrants getting out the flannel sheets yet! :sigh:
  5. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I guess most other people are really cold blooded or something.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I guess so...I hate to think of what's gonna happen when and IF we hit 40. I guess everyone is gonna move to FL for the winter or something. :p
  7. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

COLD-BLOODIED? I am warm-blooded, not cold, D'Snowth. I'll admit that my REAL friends can act like a bunch of cold-blooded animals.
  8. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Hah. I have been doing my best to manifest something below 80 (daytime). Tell the reptiles to trade houses with me. I'll take cold any day, any time, all the time...

-------------
  9. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

*during a English listening test*

[IMG]

*spoken*
    Question 1, what is true about the picture?
    A, there is a car
    B, there is an angel
    C, there is an emergency
    D, there is shoe
  10. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

.....all of the above?!!!?
  11. Drtooth Well-Known Member

How many times a day does Zula Patrol have to be on!?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

And what makes it worse?

2 channels show it!!
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, look at all the channels shows like How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory are on, and how much they're on... Heck, even TBS proudly boasts, "We show Big Bang Theory FIFTY TIMES A WEEK!!!"
  13. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Supposedly, Sid & Marty Krofft are working on a Bugaloos remake... now, this isn't the first time they've said they're going to remake an old show of theirs, and then it never comes to be, but this time, they're saying that the new Bugaloos are going to be a country group.

Really Sid & Marty? Country? I feel betrayed.
  14. newsmanfan Well-Known Member

I can still sing the Bugaloos theme song, frog help me. I don't wanna imagine it with a mod-country nasal twang!
    --------------
  15. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

My dad asked me for help today to open a packet of fruit snacks. :smirk:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  16. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

On our English exam:
    I filled in "reduce", but it got marked wrong, because the correct answer is "raise". It's still the correct grammar, and the question doesn't hint if it's raise of reduce. I complained to the teacher, and she said that "reduce" is not a vocabulary word in the textbook, so it cannot be used".
    Screw it...
  17. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

The McDonald's up the street from me their sign said "Two Egg Mcuffins for 2.99."
  18. charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yikes, that's pretty harsh of your teacher, since the word does make perfect sense with either word. Sounds like some very rigorous grading right there.
  19. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

That's Chinese education for you.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I never liked English.