What made you roll your eyes today thread?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That was over and done with, but a short time later, he, for no reason, starts taunting her on Twitter over the matter... NOW, he's written a song poking fun at it... it's over kid, let it die already, you're making yourself out to be the lesser person in this situation by continually bringing it back up when it ain't necessary.
It's called making sure he stays in the public eye at all costs, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's called making sure he stays in the public eye at all costs, lol.
I'm pretty sure just the fact that he's Justin Bieber ensures (and insures) him he'll stay in the public eye. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure just the fact that he's Justin Bieber ensures (and insures) him he'll stay in the public eye. He's not going anywhere anytime soon.
Yeah but there's no point in getting boring, lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Yeah but there's no point in getting boring, lol.
Ummm....too late...

Glory hogs. When is hunting season open for them? I forget...gotta lay me in a supply of cream-pie-ammo for my faceplant gun.
-------------

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Was flipping channels today while eating lunch. Nothing good on. Saw a bit of some thing (and I use the word loosely) called Good Afternoon America, wherein the hosts said how excited they were about the start of the Olympics, and some new washed up celebrity dance season -- and then COMPARED THE TWO AS EQUIVALENT.

Right. Reality tv with dancing and third-rung celebs trying to breathe new life into dead careers is JUST as good as hundreds of talented athletes coming together in one place for competitions which both elevate individuals and encourage global interchange and toleration...riiiiiiiigghhht.

Ye gods, I hate this culture...
-------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mom got a custom credit card with a picture of herself on it. I told her she was a huge narcissist :smirk:
Why does that suddenly bring to mind that Christmas commercial where Santa was making his own custom credit card by using a picture of himself out on the beach, and the elves were like they really did not need to see that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHH GORDY! WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SAVING YOUR FATHER, YOUR FAMILY, THE FARMER, THE HINDENBURG, AND CHICAGO FROM OSAMA BIN LADEN, NICKELODEON CRANKED OUT A THIRD FRED MOVIE!

OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

galagr

Reaction score
OHHHHHHHHH GORDY! WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SAVING YOUR FATHER, YOUR FAMILY, THE FARMER, THE HINDENBURG, AND CHICAGO FROM OSAMA BIN LADEN, NICKELODEON CRANKED OUT A THIRD FRED MOVIE!

OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
OHMIGOD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Lemme guess...... more screaming and potty humor?