1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

---------------
    I believe Fleet Scribbler has that market cornered already.

--------------
  2. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I hate this thread-- I miss posts for a few days then come back and have at least 5 things I want to comment on... Don't worry- that's just the sound of my head spinning.
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  3. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Maybe that should go into the Rant thread then. :o
  4. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

No, I don't really "hate" the thread...
  5. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

C'mon, it's the media! Of course they love Will and Kate...sadly for all the wrong reasons.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My mom installed a game which installed a toolbar which changed her homepage to ask.com.

She starts arguing with me to delete ask.com from her computer :/
  7. Pinkflower7783

My cousin was steaming crabs yesterday and thought he set the timer on the microwave of when they'd be done but instead it was the cooking button so he totally burned the microwave up. Needless to say I thought my aunt and uncle were gonna kill him. :p So they went and got my grandma's microwave and then my aunt couldn't get it to work so my mom had to do it. My aunt just got top in her real estate class and she can't even figure out a microwave. And yet she wants an iPhone. :smirk:

EDIT- She is beyond help for technology. -_-
  8. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, I remember one time I was microwaving some fish sticks... I followed the instructions on the box EXACTLY, and the next thing I new, smoke was billowing out of the microwave, and I found some little black things lying on a ceramic plate that had cracked completely in half.
  9. Pinkflower7783

Speaking of that I remember when I was 10 and I didn't know you couldn't put aluminum foil in the microwave well let's just say it was the fourth of July. :p
  10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

And yet, you can use it in the oven with no problems... what's the dealio?
  11. Pinkflower7783

I know for real! The only difference I see is one is bigger then the other. :p
  12. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Ovens are heat. Microwaves literally use microwaves, the same waves that cell phones use, to cook your food.
  13. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Doh! I was gonna say that, Sarge!!! :grr:
  14. Pinkflower7783

I know I was kidding. :p But on another note I rolled my eyes at the mom trying to get 4 of her kids out the door at Kohl's let me just say when 3 out of the 4 are crying and your literally dragging them out of the store all I can do is just :sigh:
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

--------------
    Frog help me.

I actually am starting to like this fad.

16. Pinkflower7783

Anytime I have to deal with the general public I roll my eyes. :/
  17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Become a hermit. That will solve your problems.
  18. Pinkflower7783

If it'll keep me from being asked to buy some crazy lady's sugar I am all for it! :p
    muppetfan24/7 and AlittleMayhem like this.
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Like Hermit the Frog? Aaaaaaaah, Wocka Wocka! :o
  20. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

*slaps Casey on the back of his head*