What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wonder if that makes me one since I shop there? But seriously they have good deals in there. I just try to go in and get out as fast as I can. Lol.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've been trying to buy a new pair of white classic leather Reeboks. In the past I've never had any trouble finding 'em, they're everywhere. Now it seems that all the stores stock in the way of athletic shoes is crayolas-on-acid abominations. It looks like somebody's three-year-old designed the colors. Seriously, who buys those hideous things besides paintball players?

And to think that I used to go by the women's athletic shoes and just grumble about all the girly-wirly pink.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm so sick of everybody's obsession over whether or not Princess Kate is pregnant or not.

Y'know, it's a wonder she never got pregnant before the way she and William horsed around before they even got married... you'd think royalty would know better than that, but then again, look at the trouble Harry always gets into...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's a royal pain isn't it? But seriously I never cared when they got married and I still don't care now. They ain't helping my life. The media just feeds on them like bees on honey!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm so sick of all this stupid celebrity gossip. I hate it all, those losers at TMZ, do this all day, they sit in front of celebrity's houses and just follow them around all day, so all their news ends up being, "Katie Holmes eats a sandwich" or "Brad Pitt goes for a walk" It's complete garbage.
The thing I hate most about it is...last year they played episodes of The Office every weeknight at 7:30 on ABC, now it's replaced with the TMZ garbage every single night!