What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm trying not to laugh hysterically, as there's another person close to me....er...I mean...er...*faking* oh no, how terrible, what was your mom thinking? :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
*still covering up laugh*
I meant about getting you Disney Princess ones...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I have no idea...and those things are really really sweet and leave a funky aftertaste thats not too pleasant :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
Try Vitacraves or the Target generic form, then. I take gummi vites. They're neat. But princess shaped? Frog no.

Now...gummi worm vitamins would be REALLY fun...
------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
Justin Bieber falls down the stairs.
OK...yes I read the rest of the story...yes he was out cold for a couple of minutes. He's fine now:rolleyes: ! The kid puts on his pants one leg at a time like the rest of us! He didn't break his neck from the fall. I apologize to the Bieber fans here for being so unsympathetic.

Hubert

Reaction score
Karma for pushing that photographer guy and putting him in the hospital... :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Karma for pushing that photographer guy and putting him in the hospital... :smile:
Yeah, the photographer who suddenly was in excruitiating chest pains, and walked himself over to a waiting ambulance, lol.

The thing about Justin Bieber is that it's hard to feel any real sympathy for him... I mean the first time he walked into a glass door, yeah, that's unfortunate... the second time, okay... the third, fourth, and fifth time, yeah, nothing new under the sun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Another thing that makes it hard to feel any sympathy for him too is because he is really immature at times... I mean the whole baby daddy accusation incident has BEEN over for months now: we all knew he wasn't the father of that girl's baby, and even the baby daddy himself (who was in prison) came forward and confessed they concocted that story about Bieber being the daddy to get money off the scandal.

That was over and done with, but a short time later, he, for no reason, starts taunting her on Twitter over the matter... NOW, he's written a song poking fun at it... it's over kid, let it die already, you're making yourself out to be the lesser person in this situation by continually bringing it back up when it ain't necessary.