What are your obsessions?

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Yeah, it's gonna be like $30, but the book is going to be HUGE!

I've read that it's a thrid longer than Goblet of Fire, which was well over 700 pages.

So this means that if any little ankle biters annoy me, I can just "accidentally" drop it, and it's an ankle biter pancake...

:big_grin:
Oh man! I can't wait!!!!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Schnikees!!!! I FORGOT to mention Muppets!!!!! (But, then, that goes w/o saying!!!!) And I'm ALSO obsessed w/British comedy, Rocky & Bullwinkle, & Underdog!!!!! :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Oh man! I can't wait!!!!
Neither can I...

(and leading up to that day I have already planned out when I'm going to start reading the other books. I think I have already established that I am a geek, lol)...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Yeah, it's gonna be like $30, but the book is going to be HUGE!

I've read that it's a thrid longer than Goblet of Fire, which was well over 700 pages.

Since I'm also a Harry Potter Freak...and so you're aware when you pick up your copy that you haven't been ripped off...

The word count is a third again longer than "Goblet of Fire," but they've reduced the font size, so the book itself will still be around 800 pages, not 1,000-something. Big book, small print. All these kids (uh...and all of us) are gonna go blind from the eye strain!

With pleasure, sir!

Can't wait till June 21st...

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Neither can I...

(and leading up to that day I have already planned out when I'm going to start reading the other books. I think I have already established that I am a geek, lol)...
Heehee! Don't worry about that..I know exactly what you mean!

The word count is a third again longer than "Goblet of Fire," but they've reduced the font size, so the book itself will still be around 800 pages, not 1,000-something. Big book, small print. All these kids (uh...and all of us) are gonna go blind from the eye strain!

Oh well, a sacrafice I'm willing to make!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
And yet I am still giddy with excitement...

CraigD

Reaction score
Well as some of you know, I'm a complete and utter film nut. So the majority of my material obsessions revolve around film in some way. Here's a few:-

Muppets
Lord of the Rings
Star Wars
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Ed Harris
Seinfeld
The Simpsons
The Young Ones
Jamiroquai
Film and TV memorabilia in general

Also, I've just discovered the UK comedy series, The Office, on DVD and am fast becoming obsessed with that. A brilliant show.

Craig

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Has anybody really noticed how very much we all really have in common?

I, too, like many of the other things folks are obsessive about.

Quinnnnnn, don't worry about OCD, man. I go into the kitchen I don't touch anything without washing my hands at the sink first. That, and all my cans of vegetables have to be lined up on the shelf. Not necessarily alphabetically, just by what I use first. I think we all havea little OCD in us, man.

FOZ

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I'm OCD, too...About the bathroom. MY room is an absolute DISASTER, but, dangit, those toilets MUST be sparkling!!! It's really rather sad.....

camilla

Reaction score
Yes i ove Harry Potter too and am dying to read the next book. i'm not quite obsessed with it

Camilla