What are your obsessions?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I did too! I really like "The Greatest Adventure." And speaking of Roddy McDowall, I thought he was the perfect Sam in their version of Return of the King.
Darn right! The music from both of those movies was excellent (although I do think they chopped and spliced a lot of the book into their version of RoTK). I can't even read the books now without hearing Roddy as Sam, John Huston as Gandalf and Orson Bean as Bilbo and Frodo (he did both).

-Kim

Kye

Reaction score
This is very strange! A lot of us have very simular obsessions. I will List off mine as well

1.Muppets...hmmm thats why I am here...and puppetry
2.Broadway Musicals(and I'm straight too... NO, Really!)
3.Video Games...Primarily those for XBOX
4.Harry Potter
5.Swords, and Midevil Legends
6. Peter Pan...however I dont claim to be him, jacko
7. Robin Hood (even took my wife to nottingham)
8. The New England Patriots
9. Disney.
10. Peanuts
11. Any Theatre in General
...and probably most important...
12. my 1 year old Son.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Broadway Musicals(and I'm straight too... NO, Really!)
LoL! Its okay man...I'm straight, and I watch General Hospital...

:eek: :embarrassed: :eek:

:big_grin:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
[B[*]Rankin/Bass animated movies (Yes, I liked their version of 'The Hobbit.' And my favorite R-B movie is The Last Unicorn)
-Kim [/B]
I LOVE The Last Unicorn!! I used to make my mom rent it for me all the time and now the video store where we got it from went out of business:frown:

Peter Pan...however I dont claim to be him, jacko
Heehee! :big_grin:

Also, I have to add to my list from before:

SeaLab 2021
Nickelodeon shows: Pete and Pete, Clarissa, Salute Your Shorts

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
LoL! Its okay man...I'm straight, and I watch General Hospital...

:eek: :embarrassed: :eek:

:big_grin:

-Matt
I used to watch Young and the Restless in college. Me and 2 pals (all guys) would go to one of 'em's dorm room during an art class (typography I think) and watch it every morning.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I LOVE The Last Unicorn!! I used to make my mom rent it for me all the time and now the video store where we got it from went out of business:frown:

electricmayhem, if you're still looking for that movie, try looking on Amazon.com for it. That's where my folks got me the copy they gave me for Christmas a few years back. I've also seen it in places like Media Play and Target. So it's still out there!

Supposedly they're also doing a live-action version of the movie that is currently slated for release in Christmas of 2004 (I don't have my fingers crossed, though). There is an official site up about it.

2.Broadway Musicals(and I'm straight too... NO, Really!)
Ahhhhh! I can't believe I left Broadway musicals off of my list! Well actually, one musical in particular. Jekyll and Hyde. I also like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, but I don't know if that actually made it to Broadway or not.

-Kim

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I also like Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat, but I don't know if that actually made it to Broadway or not.
If it didn't, it should have! Joseph is definitely one of my favorite musicals. I'm also very partial to Rodgers and Hammerstein and Disney, and some others. Musicals rock!
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet
electricmayhem, if you're still looking for that movie, try looking on Amazon.com for it. That's where my folks got me the copy they gave me for Christmas a few years back. I've also seen it in places like Media Play and Target. So it's still out there!

Supposedly they're also doing a live-action version of the movie that is currently slated for release in Christmas of 2004 (I don't have my fingers crossed, though). There is an official site up about it.
Thanks, I will definitely be checking that out! Do you have the link for the offical site about the possible live-action version?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
Thanks, I will definitely be checking that out! Do you have the link for the offical site about the possible live-action version?
Yeah. It's http://www.the-last-unicorn.net/

So far there's not a whole lot of info, especially where casting is concerned. But there is some good stuff there!

-Kim

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
If it didn't, it should have! Joseph is definitely one of my favorite musicals. I'm also very partial to Rodgers and Hammerstein and Disney, and some others. Musicals rock!
Erin

Joseph was on broadway and then had a revival tour years later with donny Osmond in the lead role.