What are your obsessions?

robodog

Reaction score
I have one obsession that everything else I like pales in comparison to. Dogs.
Real dogs, dogs in movies/books/TV/cartoons/commercials and most especially collecting toy dogs. I've done this off and on since I was very young, but I had a habit of getting a bunch of stuff, thinking I wanted to quit collecting and getting rid of it all and then regretting it. I've learned my lesson now and have realized this is gonna be with me for the rest of my life. I can't get away from it permanently. Everything I get now will stay.
If I had learned this earlier I would have had enough toy dogs to fill a toy store. I once had a 100 gallon aquarium overflowing with vintage Pound Puppies and that was just a start. I miss all my old toy dogs.

Beaker, I'm a Big Bang Theory fan too. We just discovered the show and everyone in the house loves it.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Hey Puckrox: what aspect(s) or people of the Rev War period interest you? I delved extensively into that time period for several years. Used to have a cat named Morgan whom I actually rescued from the battlefield at Cowpens! Love Benedict Arnold -- he gets the award for Most Misunderstood Rev War Hero. I've visited Fort Ty and Saratoga in his honor, and had chills upon viewing the resurrected ship in the Smithsonian from the battle of Valcour Bay. Have also been all over Williamsburg. Studied Washington, Jefferson, and Tarleton as well. PM me sometime and we'll have Revolution chat!

And Beaker: I would love to see ALL your socks spread out in one photo. I adore weird socks, though most of mine are Halloween-themed, except for the Sock Lobsters I bought in Nawlins...

-----------------------

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
At the moment:
  • Disney Animation/Parks
  • Other theme parks
  • MUPPETS/Henson of course
  • Marvel comics
  • Back to the Future
  • 80s TV shows
  • My laptop/iPod
  • History
  • Film

Puckrox

Reaction score
Hey Puckrox: what aspect(s) or people of the Rev War period interest you? I delved extensively into that time period for several years. Used to have a cat named Morgan whom I actually rescued from the battlefield at Cowpens! Love Benedict Arnold -- he gets the award for Most Misunderstood Rev War Hero. I've visited Fort Ty and Saratoga in his honor, and had chills upon viewing the resurrected ship in the Smithsonian from the battle of Valcour Bay. Have also been all over Williamsburg. Studied Washington, Jefferson, and Tarleton as well. PM me sometime and we'll have Revolution chathoto.
PMing you now. :news: