Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm so happy that they did this the Mupptes have been doing really awesome Music videos over the years and it's about time that Fraggle Rock got into the mix as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'll echo the sentiment from this Youtube Poster...

Song was pretty meh. But my argument was invalid, HOLY SCHNIKES THE FRAGGLES.
Song was kinda catchy, not really my thing... but Fraggles, man.... It's so wonderful to see all 6 of them together again. Yep. We have all 6 main Muppets made... let's do more with them, Henson.

And that BTS stuff... Red is once again her adorable self. Great stuff, that.

Kinda wish the Fraggles talked more in the video, though. But this was just spectacular.

Hubert

Reaction score
WOW.

JUST WOW.

THAT IS AWESOME!

THE FRAGGLES ARE BACK! This is just great! I'm the happiest person on earth right now! We have all the Fraggle Five puppets available for use now! I kept saying that some sort of viral video would be the right way for the Fraggles to go, and boy oh boy! Yes! Uncle Matt Speaking! Cave backdrops! Boober doing his trademark thing! THIS IS REMARKABLE!

Just a few observations... Dave's Uncle Matt's seems different...it has a bit more umph in it, a lot more roughness, but hey, I'll take it.

For some reason I half wonder if Steve was doing Wembley because notice how only Red, Boober, and Uncle Matt spoke. I'd have thought they would have at least had Wembley help sing the theme at the end, but then again, maybe Steve had to leave early or something.

That Gorg shirt is awesome!

And I thank you Lisa Henson for letting this happen! And everyone at the Henson company! And Ben Folds Five! You guys are awesome!

Also to note, I'm still debating, but there definitely is a chance that tomorrow Dynamite Determination will divulge from its usual Muppet origin only songs and actually take a look at the inspiration behind this one.

theSHE124

Reaction score
That was so nice of what this band is doing for Fraggle Rock! :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:
Still, will this comeback work out? I mean, I never heard of this band when I was a kid.