1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Loren, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Loren

Loren New Member

2. Borples

Borples Active Member

I think ... I think .... I can't even think. Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles. Wow. And here I didn't think anything could top OK Go! and the Muppets. Wow. Wow. Wow.

And they're all there! All the puppets are back! BOOBER IS BACK!!!!
    PanthraDion and Duke Remington like this.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's the must see, behind-the-scenes video with Ben Folds Five, Red Fraggle (Karen Prell) and more...

4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

I have been sooooooo depressed lately. Was beginning to question my sanity.

And that's all gone now. I am content. I want to cry, but instead of crying because of such darkness in my soul, the Ditzies have lit up my life, and I can smile again.

Thank you, Fraggle Five (and Uncle Matt, of course). That was just what I needed to shake the funk out of my heart. :D <3
  5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

My head has just exploded from awesomeness. And you know what? I actually heard about this at Dragon*Con. Someone saw me with Janken and said the Fraggles were coming back, he had just worked on a music video to be released in a few weeks. I said that would be great, but I'd believe it when I saw it. And now I see it. Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!

A few random reactions:
    I love Money playing the piano and headbanging.
    Boober has a Mokey tail.
    I WANT THAT 'BOY GORG' SHIRT.
    Uncle Matt acquired an accent. Not surprising, I guess, considering his travels.
    In the scene where she's sitting, Red looks pregnant.
    Hmm... there should be more thoughts here. Guess I'll just have to rewatch the video!

BTW... another person at D*C said that the Fraggles were getting a new TV show, they'd worked on it. As before, I said that would be great, but until I saw hard proof I wouldn't get my hopes up. Since this one came true, well, I won't celebrate just yet, but I will allow myself a glimmer of hope.
    Foodie likes this.
  6. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

7. Collgoff

That was neat too!
  8. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

This is AWESOME !!!!!!!!
    this is a great way to start a comeback :excited:
    Duke Remington likes this.
  9. Collgoff

I'll say!
  10. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

FRAGGLES.
    NEW.
    REAL.
    MUSIC VIDEO.
    TALKING.
    WEMBLEY.
    MOKEY.
    HEADBANGING.
    FREAKING OUT.
    These are my initial reactions.

Further reactions include: Are these the Fraggle-Actors from the Fraggle's-Look-For-Jobs, or the Real Fraggles from Fraggle Rock? And/or are they the exact same? Oh boy...this could be such a good year for Fraggles!
  11. ReggieTuba

ReggieTuba New Member

Any word on who the Muppet performers are?
  12. Collgoff

Yeah Beauregard I know so far the Fraggle rock art contest is over and we just got a new Fraggle music video.
    What else will be happening for Fraggle Rock's 30 years celebration?
  13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Wow! Wow! I can't believe this. New Fraggle stuff! Awesome!

The puppets looked great and it was so funny to see them jumping around and headbanging. Two little things I loved: Wembley sitting at the drums and when Boober pulled out his washboard. Incredible!

(Also glad to see Ben Folds Five still sounds like Ben Folds Five. His solo work got a little too self-indulgent, so maybe the band can keep him tethered down.)
    Collgoff likes this.
  14. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

The Fraggles are back baby! I'm glad that the Fraggle Five puppets and the Traveling Matt puppet have been rebuilt and that this video was done to promote the 30th anniversary of the show. It's awesome that the Fraggles have performed with a music group, it seems like a Muppet tradition. I still wonder who will take on Gobo, most likely Matt Vogel and who will take over Mokey. Steve, Dave and Karen will still have Wembley, Boober and Red.

I'm not familiar with the Ben Folds Five, but it's a good song overall. I'm looking forward to see the Fraggles more and more. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:
  15. Beauregard

Well, Dave and Karen were certainly there. I'm pretty sure that is Steve doing Wembley (or someone who sure knows how to shimmy in the same fashion.)

Not sure about the others. I didn't feel like that was Kathy doing Mokey, but I'm not an expert on that kind of thing.
  16. Collgoff

Sure you're not!
  17. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I'm slack-jawed at how this happened.
    Foodie likes this.
  18. Beauregard

"Ben Folds Five and Fraggle Five's Do It Anyway Music Video vs. OK Go and the Muppets Muppet Theme Video" Discuss!
  19. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

The Fraggles look terrific! This gets me exited about the movie even more!
  20. Collgoff

Me too!
    Hey maybe that song can be in the movie!