Video: Ben Folds Five and the Fraggles sing "Do It Anyway"

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah Beauregard I know so far the Fraggle rock art contest is over and we just got a new Fraggle music video.
What else will be happening for Fraggle Rock's 30 years celebration?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Wow! Wow! I can't believe this. New Fraggle stuff! Awesome!

The puppets looked great and it was so funny to see them jumping around and headbanging. Two little things I loved: Wembley sitting at the drums and when Boober pulled out his washboard. Incredible!

(Also glad to see Ben Folds Five still sounds like Ben Folds Five. His solo work got a little too self-indulgent, so maybe the band can keep him tethered down.)

animalrescuer

Reaction score
The Fraggles are back baby! I'm glad that the Fraggle Five puppets and the Traveling Matt puppet have been rebuilt and that this video was done to promote the 30th anniversary of the show. It's awesome that the Fraggles have performed with a music group, it seems like a Muppet tradition. I still wonder who will take on Gobo, most likely Matt Vogel and who will take over Mokey. Steve, Dave and Karen will still have Wembley, Boober and Red.

I'm not familiar with the Ben Folds Five, but it's a good song overall. I'm looking forward to see the Fraggles more and more. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, Dave and Karen were certainly there. I'm pretty sure that is Steve doing Wembley (or someone who sure knows how to shimmy in the same fashion.)

Not sure about the others. I didn't feel like that was Kathy doing Mokey, but I'm not an expert on that kind of thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
"Ben Folds Five and Fraggle Five's Do It Anyway Music Video vs. OK Go and the Muppets Muppet Theme Video" Discuss!

Collgoff

Reaction score
Me too!
Hey maybe that song can be in the movie!