Tough Pigs?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
actually no the ridicule never hurt and I dont have a bad attitude,or if I got one it was because of you.and you might want to know what I called you if you're going to say anything.

Lu775

Reaction score
and yet, we're not going to ask you.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I called my girlfriend a poo-poo head once. She hit me over the head with her Barbie and told the teacher on me.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah we could all sleep in lockers.

It would beat the coat hanger in the closet I slept in at December's 'Fest<<<

eeek, that sounds very remenescent of my Muppetfest options!
Luckily those nights can go by pretty fast when youre with a couple of diehard muppet fans!

>>>LOL! If Henson doesn't, you sure can bet the fans will! How many people are ready to walk into a big broadway producer's studio with a boffo socko script? hehe<<<

youre darn skippy! Man Jackie, you so have gotta make it! What would Muppetfest be without you, emmy, and the international gang that couldnt make it last time?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Billy here again, bringing to you an old post reply!

Originally posted by Scarecroe
I use natural herbal treatments myself, but every once and a while I allow for a dose of ridicule. It doesn't come cheap, I can tell you that.
Tell me about it! I used to buy it over the counter, but now? Jeez! The pharmacy industry must think us sick folks are made of money. :wink:

- Billy :cool:

P.S. Guys, let's get a few things straight: A ******* is not a ******; it specifically says ********. There's a capital * there. Even I know that.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
>>>Yeah we could all sleep in lockers.

It would beat the coat hanger in the closet I slept in at December's 'Fest<<<

eeek, that sounds very remenescent of my Muppetfest options!
Luckily those nights can go by pretty fast when youre with a couple of diehard muppet fans!

>>>LOL! If Henson doesn't, you sure can bet the fans will! How many people are ready to walk into a big broadway producer's studio with a boffo socko script? hehe<<<

youre darn skippy! Man Jackie, you so have gotta make it! What would Muppetfest be without you, emmy, and the international gang that couldnt make it last time?
The same thing that would happen if the people out west couldn't make it!

Joggy

Reaction score
Is Muppet Fandom right? Is *******s, right? Is *******s, right? But, not Muppet fandom open. Only **********s. So, ******s is ******s.

Joggy the ********

scarecroe

Reaction score
I don't know what the **** anyone's talking about anymore.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Same here. I don't know what the **** is going on now. But this was one **** fun thread.

- Billy :cool:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't know what's going on. I just wanted to say ****. So ****!