Tough Pigs?

Danny Horn

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll agree with Daniel R again... I'm getting tired of the negativity too. My goal is just to mess around and have a good time, maybe talk about Muppets a bit. Y'know. Fun stuff.

-- Danny

www. ToughPigs.com
The Fansite for Discriminating Doll-wigglers

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
To be honest, i'm here for the Muppet fan community as a whole - many of the people here have become friends over the years and i'm here for them rather than to specifically support either site, although i enjoy all Muppet sites. I hope in the years to come more sites will launch and give us a more balanced internet community like the Simpsons sites have. A lot of the time, i'll laugh about things and realise it takes all sorts to make this wacky world the place it is. If things go too far, someone gets unfairly treated, or i see something happening where i feel the fans or the brand is being used, abused or exploited by anyone then i'll usually speak out in the hope it will stimulate some thought and maybe a solution to the situation. I think it's only natural as part of the community to care about how it develops.
Well done, Luke :wink:

- Billy :cool:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Tough Pigs is really an angrier and darker. Kind of like the Muppets Pool Hall or something<<<

LOL I like TP, but this was a funny observation...actually, TP forum is more informative newswise than MC is about non figure merchandise and rare finds, as well as other stuff.

daniel:>>>Again, pretty rediculous and the stuff losers are made of. I mean some of you post here a lot, but again, you pick it apart and seem to think one superior. There have even been threads started with the intent of ripping on the work done here.<<<

I agree a bit. Think of TP where all the ex wcw/wwf employees went to after WWE bought everything and everything went downhill sports entertainment wise. Not so say I think MC went downhill, but I will agree with some of the deserters there is a huge gap between the old mc and the new one. But thats evolution baby. With such a small hardcore fanbase(a few hundred on delphi, 700 on here) why quibble over a few things?
Sure MC is facts as facts and has insider propaganda agendas cloaked as what if fan polls. And sure Danny has a very sarcastic approach, but as someone stated earlier...its too different takes and tastes, both of which I really dig immensely. This online community is too small to trade crossfire it would seem.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Originally posted by Beaker
This online community is too small to trade crossfire it would seem.

With such a small hardcore fanbase(a few hundred on delphi, 700 on here) why quibble over a few things?

Absolutely. Our fan base is way too small to start crap like that. Besides, I like the fact that MC and TP are so different. If they were practically "sister sites", I would be aching for some different approaches and viewpoints.

- Billy :cool:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I agree with all said and apologised but I hope you werent calling me a *******

Jackie

Reaction score
Oh this is going to be so much fun!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
I agree with all said and apologised but I hope you werent calling me a *******
Didn't you know? We're all a bunch of *******s.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
Didn't you know? We're all a bunch of *******s.
I didn't know that! Thanks for reminding me.

Smig

Reaction score
Teddy Ruxpin.. Now THAT'S *******

Smig

beaker

Reaction score
>>>>Absolutely. Our fan base is way too small to start crap like that. Besides, I like the fact that MC and TP are so different. If they were practically "sister sites", I would be aching for some different approaches and viewpoints<<<

Oh too true. I could under stand Trek and Lucasfan/star wars online forums, but Muppet sites? What all few hundred of us? C'mon, this boat is unfortunately too small to rock too much.