Tough Pigs?

radionate

Reaction score
Even I go to the "other place" from time to time! :wink: :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin:

Danny Horn

Reaction score
Well, while I appreciate what folks have posted here in defense of TP and Muppet websites in general, I think KansasTeen's main issue with Tough Pigs is that the guy in charge is a ******.

Which is true. I am a ******, and I'm happy about it. If KansasTeen has a problem with ******s, then yeah, Tough Pigs probably isn't the place to go, since it's full of 'em.

Then again, I've noticed that Muppet fandom in general is pretty well stocked with ******s. In fact, if avoiding ******s is your goal, then you may not want to hang out with so many grown men who collect dolls. Just a thought.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Did you just call me a *******?
No he specifically said "******" not "*******"

Though Kansasteen did call him a "*******"

kansasteen14

Reaction score
ok well I shouldnt of called anyone what I did,but I still dont really like the way it is.you say that anyone can go and give a warning but if you are a teen you treat them like they are stupid and i find it interesting the only people to respond are adult members of that board.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>>Sometimes you feel like Vanilla and sometimes you feel like Chocolate Chip mint. Ya know? <<<

and sometimes you feel like a la penut butter and anchovie ice cream!

>>>i find it interesting the only people to respond are adult members of that board<<<

That would be because a huge portion of the glory years of Muppets was in the late 70's through the late 80's, making a lot of the big Muppet fans in the online community...well in their 20's and on. Well except for Warrick, I think he somehow got in FR episodes in the womb.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Though Kansasteen did call him a "*******"
I could have sworn (no pun intended) that he originally said "******," but that's just a mystery to me.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I could have sworn (no pun intended) that he originally said "******," but that's just a mystery to me<<<

Hmm, I could have sworn he said "*********" not "*******"
Though maybe he did say "**********" :smile: