1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

*pulls alarm clock out of thread*

How did that get here? I thought I left it in the Muppet trivia game...
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

You all are not funny!! My alert machine is going crazy over here!!!
  3. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hubert changed his avatar! AAAHHHHH!

*runs around in circles*
    Hubert likes this.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Nicky Holiday made him change it. :p
    newsmanfan likes this.
  5. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

And this is the last straw :p
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Apparently, now that Obama has been re-elected, all 50 states want to succeed from the union.

Personally, I was planning on moving to Canada is Romney won, but hey, it might be cool if Tennessee was its own country (and yeah, apprently TN was one of the most recent states to file a petition to succeed from the union).
  7. Sgt Floyd

That sounds really far-fetched

If people hated Obama that bad, why vote for him in the first place? :p
  8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

HEY! I did not vote for him and besides I am not the one that hates others. I am sure there is already conflict.
  9. D'Snowth

Wow... one of my local channels is actually playing the banned Seinfeld episode "The Puerto Rican Day" right now...

I watch the whole thing on YouTube not too long ago, didn't really care for it too much.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Not politics again...-_-
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a pretty blah episode. My favorite part was seeing Elaine lead everybody through the tunnel towards the end, but George's plot was just really weak.
  12. D'Snowth

I think the appearance of Cedric and Bob was the only thing that saved the episode, and even that wasn't enough to save it completely.
  13. Pinkflower7783

14. charlietheowl

The new episode of American Horror Story. The show normally pushes the envelope, but it got super weird this week.
  15. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Not sure how they plan to achieve this success. Perhaps Donald Trump is helping out for a big credit on the program? ;) *loves bad spellers*
    ------------
  16. D'Snowth

What did I misspell?
  17. Pinkflower7783

I was gonna say I don't think you spelled anything wrong.
  18. charlietheowl

I think it's secede, not succeed.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  19. Sgt Floyd

It was about 36 degrees earlier and I saw some girl on campus wearing this short spandex dress that barely covered her butt, nothing on her legs, and one of those jackets that have short sleeves. I think the icing on the cake was how horrible and fake her bleached hair looked.

The entire time I was behind this chick I was thinking she must be trying to emulate slutty groupies or something :smirk:
  20. charlietheowl

SOUNDS HAWT! :D

But seriously, I can't imagine why someone would want to leave their home dressed like that regardless of the weather. It seems to me that she must have been after attention to dress like that.