1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Vic Romano, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Not politics again...-_-

2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was a pretty blah episode. My favorite part was seeing Elaine lead everybody through the tunnel towards the end, but George's plot was just really weak.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I think the appearance of Cedric and Bob was the only thing that saved the episode, and even that wasn't enough to save it completely.

4. Pinkflower7783

5. charlietheowl

The new episode of American Horror Story. The show normally pushes the envelope, but it got super weird this week.

6. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Not sure how they plan to achieve this success. Perhaps Donald Trump is helping out for a big credit on the program? ;) *loves bad spellers*
    ------------

7. D'Snowth

What did I misspell?

8. Pinkflower7783

I was gonna say I don't think you spelled anything wrong.

9. charlietheowl

I think it's secede, not succeed.

newsmanfan likes this.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

It was about 36 degrees earlier and I saw some girl on campus wearing this short spandex dress that barely covered her butt, nothing on her legs, and one of those jackets that have short sleeves. I think the icing on the cake was how horrible and fake her bleached hair looked.

The entire time I was behind this chick I was thinking she must be trying to emulate slutty groupies or something :smirk:

11. charlietheowl

SOUNDS HAWT! :D

But seriously, I can't imagine why someone would want to leave their home dressed like that regardless of the weather. It seems to me that she must have been after attention to dress like that.

12. D'Snowth

I'm with Charlie on this one, if nothing was covering her legs... of course, then again, at least around this time of year, girls seem to like to wear black tights, with boots, which is a combination I don't mind the least... :crazy:

Err... but, yeah, NOBODY knows how to dress for weather in this town... we're still going through an unseasonably warm spell right now, but everybody else is still walking around in sweaters, hoodies, coats, what have you, like they're freezing or something.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  13. charlietheowl

Lol, I was being sarcastic. I can't stand people who dress like that, it's so tacky and unappealing. I think dressing more casually is more attractive.

14. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Snowthy, that tells me much more about you than i would have preferred to know :smirk:

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

Do people walking around in their jammies in public appeal to you Charlie? We got plenty of those kinds of lazy bums around here. :p

Vincent L likes this.
  16. Pinkflower7783

My cousin used to wear her jammies to work. :o

17. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

I always wear whatever I'm going to wear the next day when I go to sleep.

18. Pinkflower7783

I could never do that! I actually did try that once just felt uncomftorable.

19. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

Doesn't help that I don't have PJs (though I do want one).

20. Pinkflower7783

I love PJ's! I wish I could go out in public in PJ's...although people in Walmart do that all the time.