The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reading about Lady Gaga...

Aside from the fact that apparently her real name is Stephani Joanne Anjelina Germanotta, apparently, today's her birthday, but she's only 25.

I thought she was MUCH older than THAT... at least ten or even fifteen years older than that. :eek:

Davina

Reaction score
hard living, which she's apparently done quite a bit of.. will do that to you..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
hard living, which she's apparently done quite a bit of.. will do that to you..
Too true... like I said in another thread, on the other hand, I have a friend who is in her mid-30s, but she doesn't drink, she doesn't smoke, she doesn't do any hard partying, she doesn't hang out with the wrong crowd, and to show for it, she actually looks like she's in her late teens/early 20s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was looking at the insight and statistics of one of my new Steve D'Monster vids on YouTube, and it's saying that some of the traffic the vid has received was a referal from a video about Natalie Portman's Black Swan body double.

Huh?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just read that not only has The Jersey Shore (ugh) been renewed for a new season, but the entire cast has been negociated huge salary raises (UGH), especially for Snooki (UGH).

Now, what about huge raises for NORMAL people?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
The day Congress announces pay cuts and elimination of all perks, I will be the first to post THAT here.

Actually, nothing particularly odd has happened to me for days...in and of itself strange...I'm listening for the other shoe to drop...

(Yeah, I picked Newsie as a fave for a reason.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All over the news today, people are gawking over where Kate Middleton is going to spend the night before her and Williams' wedding, on her, "Last night as a single lady"... those two having been living (and sleeping) together for the past eight years, how is she still "single"? I mean, from what I know about things like this, you're only "single" when you're absolutely not with someone in your life: no boy/girlfriend, no "lover", no "partner", NOBODY... otherwise, you're either "in a relationship" (when you're actually dating someone), "engaged" (obviously), or "married" (naturally).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seeing the movie Housesitter on the Starz KIDS AND FAMILY channel.

:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was at the store today, I saw this goth chick wearing a pair of shorts that were so short, it looked like she was walking around in black panties.

:search:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
This website

http://www.vat19.com/

How I ended up there is also weird but I wont go into that. Some of the products they sell...and then theres the descriptions and FaQs that are just as bizarre...

I'm oddly entertained XD